*NEW* Brotha Lynch Hung - Blood All Over Me*Mannabalector*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
nice track

production sounds better than the past two albums, the beat and hook is well suited to lynch

Dec 25, 2003
Ok I gotta be honest here; the song isnt bad; its pretty good but cut short & shouldve extended for at least another min & thats the kill rite there... I even expected a video when I caught this & lookin into the youtube I thought the subtitle says "bonus track" so its not gonna be on the album... If thats the case??? LYNCH COME ON MANN!!!???... Your settling for less too much now...... Especially after his last shows... He hopeless mann......

Oh pardon me on my last words... My anticipations for him is pretty much gone...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Ok I gotta be honest here; the song isnt bad; its pretty good but cut short & shouldve extended for at least another min & thats the kill rite there... I even expected a video when I caught this & lookin into the youtube I thought the subtitle says "bonus track" so its not gonna be on the album... If thats the case??? LYNCH COME ON MANN!!!???... Your settling for less too much now...... Especially after his last shows... He hopeless mann......

Oh pardon me on my last words... My anticipations for him is pretty much gone...
Did you hit any of his live shows?

Mar 23, 2012
Ummmm it sounds just like all the other songs from the past 2 albums, nothing special about this at all, get off strange already and do something different , this type of music is played out , it was coo for the first album but we didnt need three of em

Props: Codeine and R
Mar 11, 2012
trac is not even that bad. Since he joined strange, he's never been the same... But it's still Brotha Lynch. Give him his props for keeping it real. He doesnt make the S.O.T.S. type shit no more, cuz the game has changed alot.