NEW BIG OSO LOC VIDEO!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
Sir 1st n 4 most greetings and salutation are conveyed with my upmost love and respect now without further delay let me commence down to the biz..

you've came along way since you first begun loved one. i remember hearing one of your first tracks up on here, when u was just gettin started.. i knew you had it in you, you was on your own level bro, lyrical delivery and not on no fake shit either..

The video and song is hard tho!!! i was feeling it, the topic of the song is on some real shit aswell...

c/r

May 2, 2002
thank u everyone for the feedback. when i decided to do a video i wanted to bring somethin new to the table. i didnt wanna do another video wit red rags, tattoos.. this song is on some real shit.. i directed the whole thing.. im just glad my dude that filmed and edited the video was able to bring the vision i had in my head and bring it to life in this video.. he went way beyond what i could have hoped for. just wanted to give everybody a taste of what im bringin now..