NEW BEEDA WEEDA SONG FEATURING LIL WAYNE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2008
i really dont think hes doing it to look like a big shot he did the same thing with mac dre on you dont hear my tummy and nobody has a problem with it .. now its wayne .. same concept , looped hook from a known song .. and all of a sudden theres problems

right now lil wayne generates interest

so does mac dre

so does looped ass hooks

get wit the pg

this cat tryna blow the bay up yall hatin
lol generate yo own interest nigga.... wtf write yo own hook.... the shit is sad a nigga cant even think of a hook stop doing drugs and read nigga damn

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
beeda weeda is generating plenty of his own interest

he writes plenty of hooks he put out several solid projects by now

its just like look

nobody cares about beeda weeda outside of the bay area .. especially with that name ... they gon be like is this some sort of hyphy fyphy keak da sneak bullshit bay area shit or what ..

if he wants to do something that is along the lines of current hip hop trends to try to expand fan base i am with that

u act like every song is like that , this is his like his 2nd joint using that format

and like i said ... he did it with MD everyones happy .. he does it with wayne all of a sudden he a sellout loser

honestly i think ur post has nothing to do with beeda or the song and u like, hate wayne for some reason .. do u like the carter 3 or are u one of those people that hate it before they even heard it

Jul 1, 2008
beeda weeda is generating plenty of his own interest

he writes plenty of hooks he put out several solid projects by now

its just like look

nobody cares about beeda weeda outside of the bay area .. especially with that name ... they gon be like is this some sort of hyphy fyphy keak da sneak bullshit bay area shit or what ..

if he wants to do something that is along the lines of current hip hop trends to try to expand fan base i am with that

u act like every song is like that , this is his like his 2nd joint using that format

and like i said ... he did it with MD everyones happy .. he does it with wayne all of a sudden he a sellout loser

honestly i think ur post has nothing to do with beeda or the song and u like, hate wayne for some reason .. do u like the carter 3 or are u one of those people that hate it before they even heard it
lol i enjoy weezy music and mac dre but what im saying to you is my man is tell me how many times them niggas used someone on a hook in a recycled form. to as you say generate interest.... they generate their own interest. thats what im saying i know weeda make good music but he dont need mac dre or weezy to do it. he can do it himself. if people dont like yo shit pick something new. and just like you said no one cares about him outside the bay they still not gonna care after they hear that washed ass recycled hook. i might be wrong might be right but who cares he aint payin my bills im just expressing how i feel thats what a forum is for lol. if weeda had more fans like you he wouldnt need lil wayne hooks would he...

May 9, 2002
he still is known from here to oregon and to kc thats have the usa... so ummm he still sold well. independent he was a boss.
Thats fine and dandy, but you obviously missed the overall point.

Using a hook from Mac Dre = no big deal

Why? Dre was FROM the Bay and wasnt a mainstream artist. If someone played a Mac Dre record in a night club in NY, I can guarntee about 1% of the people in there would know who that was. You cant GAIN anything OUTSIDE the Bay by re-using a Dre hook.

Using a hook from Wayne = big deal

Why? Wayne is a multi-platinum artist recognized around the world. He has mnajor radio play and his songs get played in the clubs CONSTATNLY. His songs get played in STRIP CLUBS CONSTATNLY. Shit, his songs even get played at fuckin SPORTING EVENTS. By Weeda re-using this hook, it makes it look like he is trying to gain a larger audience, but in a fraudent way. He knew what he was doing when he used that hook, point blank.

All im sayin is, why front? I think the whole Limewire camp is dope, but its stunts like this that make Bay artists look DESPERATE for attention.

tott

Mar 16, 2006
we will find out if its legit when "DA THIZZNESS" drops august 26th....regardless if its legit or not dat shit slap....i think it was a smart move for beeda...and wish well for him...straight up!

Dec 21, 2003
They in the souf doing that shit.and winning Ie david banner stunin is a habit feat yung joc. Same thing.

Nigga i did one with a wayne hook shits dope myspace crackin. Its ALL about getting attention outside the bay! Period! Check my shit leave some feedback!

Thanks oh yea BFA is tha movement!

www.myspce.com/bigthump