New Beats again! 8

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i think your beat sucks cock. there, theres some feedback.

no, i wouldn't tell you that in your face. i'm too nice.

(i'd say, "how long you been making beats?")

but since this is the internet i can tell you the truth.

have a nice day.

-Gas.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
lol i was jk man they sound good. but i prefer harder slappin beats that make me want to rob a liquor store.

Apr 8, 2005
Oh Lord! Not me again! I hope i really entertain the 2 or 3 of yall that check my shit out. I'm just tryin to get heard. Feel free to let me know how they sound. I'm just tryin to get better. Enjoy. Peace!
damn dude, that lost ones beat has my name and my rip song i wrote awhile ago written all over it

Apr 26, 2006
I like Whatchu Got and Lost Ones. The samples are really good. The only thing I would recommend is that you improve your percussion. What I mean is they sound a bit too "Fruity Loop-ish" if you know what I mean. I use FL Studio7 as well, but I would highly recommend laying off the built-in percussion samples, their really weak.

BTW, have you ever thought about making an original beat based on your ability to play the keyboard? So minimal sampling and more of you laying down the melodies yourself. I'm not sure if you can play the keyboard, but I recommend to start learning, that way you can add-in your own shit like basslines, strings, etc... to the sampling you already do.

BTW, check out the beat I did last night. Not sure if you heard it.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/94246934a7f66f/
It needs more variation, but I sampled the guitar from a Gypsy Kings song and added in the drums, strings and piano myself.

Sep 7, 2006
www.myspace.com
I dont like to throw too much variation into my beats. Especially samples. I got some beats that do have some variation though. I know what u mean. Its just not my style to have all kinds of sounds all over the place. I dont know if u listen to the same music i do but i my favorite producers are Alchemist, E-Swift, DJ Premier. Take a listen to their beats and tell me how much variation u can find.

ur beat is straight though. I wouldve just used a more mellow kick,hi hat, and snare.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I dont like to throw too much variation into my beats. Especially samples. I got some beats that do have some variation though. I know what u mean. Its just not my style to have all kinds of sounds all over the place. I dont know if u listen to the same music i do but i my favorite producers are Alchemist, E-Swift, DJ Premier. Take a listen to their beats and tell me how much variation u can find.

ur beat is straight though. I wouldve just used a more mellow kick,hi hat, and snare.
I think your beats are too choppy and I don't like the drums much.....maybe its cuz I'm listening on computer speakers, but they just don't grab me. I love the producers you named, but they do throw variation into their beats, maybe not as much as say kanye or something like that, but its not just continuous like that.

your beats aren't all bad tho, I just personally don't like them