New Bay music that ain't all about fuckin' bitches, swag, molly, and all that BS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2006
www.myspace.com

Peace yall just wanted to share the first leak off my next mixtape "the STYLE tape." Just fuckin' around with the title of the thread but on some real shit it's not too many cats from my generation making the type of hip-hop I make. For the most part all I hear folks in the Bay talk about these days is sex and drugs. I ain't mad at it I just think we need more balance. I'm part of Universal Zulu Nation, work with kids in the Tenderloin, like grimey-sounding sampled beats, and spit about a gang of different topics including political and social issues so I don't really vibe with a lot of these other cats. Been pushin' my music and representing SF for a minute now and I'm not quitting.

Anyway, "the STYLE tape" is a tribute to the art of crafting a style as an MC and hip-hop culture period. It's going to drop this month. Catch me in Frisco, Oakland, San Jo, and all over pushing my line and building with the community. Hopefully you dig this shit. Holla.

info[USER=4848]@dre[/USER]gsone.com
IG/twitter: D @dre gs_One

One love. Frisco.

Oct 19, 2008
Respect your music & hustle but the thread title is un needed...why u think 80% of the siccness members here in the first place:dead:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Listen motherfucker, unless it's an embedded youtube that I can click play on, I'm not opening your link.