New Bay Area Sensation Rap Groups: Go DAV, The Pack.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2006
THese Groups GO

The Pack got everybody n they mama wearin Vans in tha bay. plus they got some other slappers, signed with old school short dogs record label Up All Night records. The Pack go. Comin straight out of Berkely. Punk Rock go, check tha myspace.

Go DAV is a new group that go also. They sound is different, with most of they hits so far having they member Tha Jynx singing on tha hooks n shit. They Go, with hits like Ride Or Die Chick, and Baby. Check them on tha Myspace.

Tell Me when To go Boyz these my bras. I fucks wit all of em. They signed with JT tha Bigga Figgas record label, Who Grind Like Us. They got hits like Turfin, and I Go. They all infamous for being in tha begining of the Tell Me When to Go Video. That's how they got they name.

i'm just wonderin what all you niggas think about these new groups that have a chance in makin it.

holla

ESO

Jun 16, 2006
4real2reel said:
The Pack-very original shit-especially w/that Punk Rock-I'm impressed they so young & have their OWN style & didnt bite
yes.

now tha whole bay area is catching on to the Punk Rock style.

i kinda like it tho, its different.

Jul 10, 2005
www.SuperDuperDope.Com
Filthy_Rich said:
i'm waiting for some of these groups to get out of high school to see how they do. hopefully they stay with it cuz they make some good tracks, but it's a different ball game when you don't get that immediate buzz from your classmates and when you gotta pay rent.
U gon see how we do cause se all jus got out of high school...its time for the real world...we on tha grind...look for GMG this summer in a city near you