New artwork

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Havent done much PS for a long while, just hoped back on it couple daysago nd try to pick up were i left off. Let me know what you guys think and how to improve. Thanks

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
#1 is weak. Try to stay away from the lens flare away, there's no need for it. Background is awful. Image looks warped. Like it was killed, lost quality.

#2 is a little bit better. I don't like the highlight on dudes facial nose area. Background is okay. I'm not too sure about the lights?

#3 background is awful. Cutout stands out a little bit too much, edgy in some parts, the image itself is cool though.

#4 is the best. This meshes the most well and has the least amount of dislikes in my mind I can't really see anything wrong with it, maybe the lights. It looks pretty good for a start.

My conclusion is that, like you said you are just getting back into it. You have a lot more practice to do. But I see potential in you, lot's of it, just keep practicing man. Develop your own style, do things that look GREAT to you. Hold high standards to yourself. And practice practice practice. Take care.

Dec 11, 2006
my conclusion is that Mr. Samos is from Vancouver, and is therefore gay. Fuck do Canadians know bout mixtapes...

yo ya shits on point.. one thing i gotta say though, stay away from making ALL ya work cartoony. If thats ya style, then so be it good work. But if you lookin to get in the mixtape game or start makin money, then try and do some realistic closeups too naw mean?
good ish though....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Iceman is just heated because his graphic work is below novice. He has actually some of the most awful work I've seen on this board. And I've been on here for almost 6 years now.

What the fuck were you thinking with the pistol? Do you know how amateur and lame that shit looks? Look how big it is, the hand looks ridiculous. Buddy, your a fucking horrible artist, not just because the work you produce is below average, but because your so negative you think honest critique is hate. Don't post your weak ass graphics on here if you can't take honest criticism. Not everyone is going to "bow down" to your lame ass work.

Get a life dude, nobody wants you on this board, go back to the kitty boards, you don't belong on the Siccness.

Weak sauce.

And Vancouver, BC is one of the best cities in the world, you don't have nothing on my city, thank you very much.

Dec 11, 2006
hahaha yo im just tryin to get some people to get some fire in them so they will battle me, I just want to have some competition with peeps, no one ever wants to do anything and i dont give a fuck what people think about me, im strictly here to do gfx and improve, im not really listening to criticism because most of it isnt specific and honestly I always see the same people hatin on here....or sayin the same shit over and over......hahaa and i dont know where some of you get this rep about me, but im not being cocky or anything, i dont think my work is the shit, i just dont think its right for some of you mafuckas to go about disrespectin people and their work

im talkin about the board in general, when you tell someone how to change their work, dont say you suck, blah blah blah if you arent going to be detailed about it, and especially if you dont do gfx yourself

Dec 8, 2006
Mr. Samos said:
Iceman is just heated because his graphic work is below novice. He has actually some of the most awful work I've seen on this board. And I've been on here for almost 6 years now.

What the fuck were you thinking with the pistol? Do you know how amateur and lame that shit looks? Look how big it is, the hand looks ridiculous. Buddy, your a fucking horrible artist, not just because the work you produce is below average, but because your so negative you think honest critique is hate. Don't post your weak ass graphics on here if you can't take honest criticism. Not everyone is going to "bow down" to your lame ass work.

Get a life dude, nobody wants you on this board, go back to the kitty boards, you don't belong on the Siccness.

Weak sauce.

And Vancouver, BC is one of the best cities in the world, you don't have nothing on my city, thank you very much.
Ok... Good point on the gun!

The whole point of posting on Sicness Art Forums is to get honest feedback and to be able to take that honest feedback... If a person cant take critique's than obviously this is not the place for that person! I mean Damn already Icemangfx! LOL