New artist outta Indiana

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2004
DAMN listen to this dudes rhymes thru his link.. he sounds tru to his shit and has some tight songs posted.. All his beats go proper with his flows too.. I know this is one album I'm buying when it drops.. I wrote the same thing in the east co co forum but want to make sure this dude gets the attention he deserves

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
This Shit Is Sick, And Im Already Anticipating The Release, Finally Sumone Whos Flow Got Sumthing More Then That Flossy Bullshit Rap, Im Coppin This Album Fo Sho, And I Advise Everyone Go Out And Spread Dudes Name, Get A Promo Team Goin For Him, Shit Juss Buy The Album, I Can Promise Its Worth Every Last Penny

C-Mob, Good Shit Homie, The Tracks Are Laced Juss Right, Keep Doin Your Thang, Holla At Me Sumtime, Stay Homie, Peace

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
I appreciate the love y'all done showed me. Thats the shit I like to hear, it's good to know y'all feelin the tracks. I just updated the purevolume page, I put three new songs on there. Two of them are club joints and the last one is some real shit y'all gon feel. All three feature my guy Dirty Phlynn from Marion. Y'all check em out and give me some feedback, let me know if you like em or not. I'ma update the page 1 or 2 more times before the album drops, givin y'all more taste of the album. www.purevolume.com/cmob