New Ap.9 out today!!!.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
New AP.9 Album Pushed Up ?
Reported by Yung-G

Appearantly the new AP.9, album titled "Military Mind State" has been moved up from October 22nd, to October 8th. The word out is that it will be his best album, even better than "Head Shotz". So go and get this when it drops next Tuesday.

AP-9 - Military Mindstate
Reported by S.J.

This is the tracklist for the new AP-9 album Military Mindstate on Warlock Records.

01. This Is How We Do It
02. Bust A Nut ft Too Short
03. Trial & Trippulation
04. Go 4 Nothin
05. The Turf, The ft Ridda
06. All The Same
07. My Ambition As A Mobsta
08. Ghetto Physics
09. Rest In Plush
10. Too Nutrition
11. What You Do
12. Mob Figgaz Classic
13. What We Like
14. Ghetto Dialect
15. My Life
16. Military Mindstate

@westcoastaftershock.com

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
Vigilante said:
New AP.9 Album Pushed Up ?
Reported by Yung-G

Appearantly the new AP.9, album titled "Military Mind State" has been moved up from October 22nd, to October 8th. The word out is that it will be his best album, even better than "Head Shotz". So go and get this when it drops next Tuesday.

if this is true, wheres my ride to RASPUTIN's over dere by target den!

lemme correct myself tho, cuz that rasputins all tho it is where i buy most my shit, IT doesnt have shit on time!!!!!

Jun 13, 2002
it got set-back to the orgignal date yall. cdnow.com said they got it on backorder, meaning they wouldn't have it till oct. 22nd. but other stores & cdnow.com told me it was hittin certain stores early around oct. 8th, but i guess not.

May 10, 2002
Mobstarz [Explicit Lyrics] [10/22]
AP9/Scoob Nitty
10/22/2002 Supernatural Records 0159

Matched on Album Notes: Personnel includes:AP-9, Scoob Nitty, Mob Figaz, Daz Dillinger, Kurupt, Luni Coleone, Irocc, Ghetto Starz, P-Folks, Gangsta Dre, Locell, Mr.Kee, Greedy, Sylk E Fyne, Low Lifes.
Matched on Artist: AP9/Scoob Nitty

^^^^^^^So whats that shit about?AP got 2 albums droppin the same damn day???????????????

micwu

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
yeah i just got back from Rasputants in Vallejo they didnt have it.but i did get my copy of Funky Fresh Sex crew. AP killed me with this line"i know some corny ass white-boys throwin a ma-naw-jay". this is a cd every one needs to cope pleace beleave the hype.

Its Wu baby........Dont you luv it?

Aug 12, 2002
good shit on coppin that FFSC....glad you feelin it micwu...AP actually says "HORNY ass whiteboys", but yeah that's a tight ass line---- he ripped that track [tight as beat too].....man ima cop that AP.NINA on sight...been waitin' on that for a minute!