New Animated Banner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Not feelin it and "dont question your skills" what skills plus we
all agreed no more animated shyt............the only thing is
that turtorial fire and all fire looks gay too me...............

""MaH 2 CenTs""

Jun 14, 2002
Ice Kapone said:

""MaH 2 CenTs""
thats is just why i said dont question my skillz
think before u post cuz dat made no damn sense
and i didnt agree to no animation
if i knew about it i wouldnt have agreed

Apr 25, 2002
Ice Kapone said:

""MaH 2 CenTs""
You're a dumbfuck kapone. The lil homies tryna up his skills and here you go tryna shoot him down with your haterism. Who agreed to no animated shit???? That's only for sigs genius, what's wrong with him postin up a lil banner he made?

I think it looks pretty good G-ForSe. Maybe lower the red glow on the animated text so it's a lil easier to read.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
im sort of dissapointed in your behavior Kapone...........we all start some where.........its a really good start........check your ego & net-beef at the door.......we dont tolerate that crap here homie.......

@ forse- it dont look bad.........keep practicin, you'll get it......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:

You're a dumbfuck kapone. The lil homies tryna up his skills and here you go tryna shoot him down with your haterism. Who agreed to no animated shit???? That's only for sigs genius, what's wrong with him postin up a lil banner he made?

I think it looks pretty good G-ForSe. Maybe lower the red glow on the animated text so it's a lil easier to read.

exactly!!!!!!!!!

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
Juan Million said:

word - the red glow i couldnt read it cause i have a high resolution on my monitor - try to play to all resoultions, so everyone can read it

Jun 14, 2002
EvilWayz said:
im sort of dissapointed in your behavior Kapone...........we all start some where.........its a really good start........check your ego & net-beef at the door.......we dont tolerate that crap here homie.......

@ forse- it dont look bad.........keep practicin, you'll get it......
Is it just me or is it ever since Kapone got some votes as best graphic artist...(Which is bullshit)He thinks he runs this place???Ju st cuz every one ain't as good as him?