New AMP'D Mobile Commercial (E-40)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Some of you kill me with the "classic" and "best commercial ever" repsonses.... It's cool and all, but its not like the most amazing commercial of all time lol....

oh yea..almost forgot

TBIB!!

Apr 22, 2006
5ive1en said:
Some of you kill me with the "classic" and "best commercial ever" repsonses.... It's cool and all, but its not like the most amazing commercial of all time lol....

oh yea..almost forgot

TBIB!!
YUP YUP YUP!!! TBIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 20, 2006
5ive1en said:

oh yea..almost forgot

TBIB!!

Agreed. It's hard to take Music Reviews seriously from this board. Theres a few credible folks.

May 4, 2005
AllCity Cinemas said:
i think thats was like a college project not a real commercial, but i dunno cause they got a whole bunch of em on youtube that look low quality like that
You aint watchin BET or MTV then cuddy because they are playin this shit all the time... blew my mind the first time i saw it... Its real just a bad rip of it... watch MTV or BET you will see it..