New ammunition album comming soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
Whats up yall my new album is getting wrapped up right now. i no longer go by ammunition
Marco Sanchez
Hazardous Duty Pay
Comming Soon 2006
The album will release a lil after i leave to iraq in october. expect it around november december time frame. Its under Fullproof Records and i got family taking care of everything else. You can hear a sample of it at
www.myspace.com/92foxtrot
Get at me i know musty nuts is gonna have something stupid to say about me.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Ammunition2020 said:
Whats up yall my new album is getting wrapped up right now. i no longer go by ammunition
Marco Sanchez
Hazardous Duty Pay
Comming Soon 2006
The album will release a lil after i leave to iraq in october. expect it around november december time frame. Its under Fullproof Records and i got family taking care of everything else. You can hear a sample of it at
www.myspace.com/92foxtrot
Get at me i know musty nuts is gonna have something stupid to say about me.
I think I heard Musty Nuts dead so I guess you have nothing to worry about. R.I.P

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
naw the stompilation was something i put out for fun and i was on some dumb shit back then. i hated that album but people around me liked it so i released it and then i got bad publicity for it. i will never re release that album becasue to me it was garbage and thats where it will stay. the new shit i got going is dope to me and all my soldiers here at for hood and all my street niggas in cali so im a roll with that. im just marco sanchez now but with actual combat stripes on my chest with soldiers under me. yadidamean. the album will be out soon and i do plan to come home from iraq again.

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
im e-4 promotable. i get promoted on monday to corporal. im a team leader right now in the army. i have been in the army less than 2 years but i stay on top of my shit. i was a fueler whose mos got changed to 11bravo infantryman last deployment. right now im gonna be on a gun truck from what it looks like but if not i might be doing alot of convoys and shit. i should make it to sargent real soon. i go to the promo board next month and if i max it then ill have enough promo points to make sargent but ill have to wait longer than i expected maybe 6 months at the most.............

Feb 23, 2004
mob shit said:
cocaine binge was a tight track of NE. i will definetly be checkin for your album. stay safe over there

hell yal... i was just listening to it as i read this post...good luck ammunition/Marco whatever...looking to get this shit, it gonna be on rapbay?

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
im still with that old ammo sound i just did some reinventing on this one.
i got features from some of my soldiers. grand scheem, deemelo, awax(in the works right now), barnone, staks of the hard heads album, possibly 10sion, and then alot of solo joints. the album is going to have about 14 tracks. if i could afford a woodie verse i would pick one up but i just got married and money is going towards taking care of my family ya feel...........