New A Wax Video - The Shooter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i dig the video and song....but i respect fighters more than shooters...no disrespect intended towards awax whatsoever, and i feel where he's comin from on the song, but I done lost way too much real family to niggas that couldnt take an ass whoopin like a man.

some folks just make different choices thats all...If a 6'6" 375 killa wanted to box and im solo... im already knowing how its gonna turn out, real ugly... any way you look at it.

video was done real clean tho

Last edited:
Props: S.SAVAGE
Feb 16, 2006
it's a cool song. worried about dudes health though. do what you do but sometimes you gotta slow down on that rock star lifestyle he 15lbs lighter every video. his homies might need to stage an intervention

Props: LISICKI
May 22, 2006
it's a cool song. worried about dudes health though. do what you do but sometimes you gotta slow down on that rock star lifestyle he 15lbs lighter every video. his homies might need to stage an intervention
He's lookin light. He used to be hefty.
I asked him once how he lost so much weight n he said it was cuz he quit drinkn n druggn so much.
I'm kinda the same way I get chunky when I get on my kingpin shit cuz I'm eatin steak every night at 230am.
But when I'm on a clean kick I lose hella weight cuz I'm more active n gettn better rest n eatn a better diet.
One other fact to consider is the amount he's workin. Workin hard all day every day burns a gang of calories.

I can't call it one way or the other but there's more reasons of gettn skinny than just bn on one

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
the video is clean, unfortunately i have no speakers so i didnt get to hear the song itself... i fuck with A-wax though for the most part old and new.

anybody know the lil cat who had the banger? look kinda familiar.