New A Wax Music FREE DOWNLOAD (11 Songs)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2014
Earth
I can't get it to download in .zip format it it says rar. Can anybody help thanks
For some reason, I can't get this damn thing to download....very frustrating. Any other ideas? My PC is super old and crappy, but I normally download lusic on it all the time. Save as isn't working either.

I'm not too computer literate as well. It keeps trying to open via itunes which I don't want and it doesn't work. Is there any other way to send these to me that might work? Thanks for the help.

1.download winrar
2.save the rar dutch posted
3.rt click and select extract here

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Damn, it would be easier for everybody if Dutch had just uploaded it as a zip file. But thanks for the help bro appreciate it.
The must be an easier way. I tried downloading winrar and it gave me a virus. Can't someone please send using a different format? I want to bump this but can't . Thx.
That's what I'm sayin, Dutch hook it up mayne....?
no virus here
WinRAR (32-bit) - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Damn, it would be easier for everybody if Dutch had just uploaded it as a zip file. But thanks for the help bro appreciate it.
save it and change the file extension to .zip

The must be an easier way. I tried downloading winrar and it gave me a virus. Can't someone please send using a different format? I want to bump this but can't . Thx.
how the fuck do u get a virus DL winrar its free

DONT use CNET i dont mean to be rude but if u cant figure out a simple RAR file u will prbly DL the extra BS CNET bundles in there shitty downloader

get winrar here
WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files
its free

u will get this message after 40 days just click close u dont need a license.

Sep 15, 2009
When I turn it into a zip file and I click on it it says the file is invalid. Idk, I have plenty of zip files on my computer from some of wax's other shit and other mix tapes from datpiff that I've had no problem with. This one ain't working for some reason, sucks but fuck it. I guess I'll hear it when I hear it.