New 50 Cent Reality Show!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
What’s up? MTV has leaked some clips of 50 Cent’s new reality show, “50 Cent: The Money and the Power.” If you haven’t heard, 50 picked his own savvy, street-smart contestants to battle it out over a $100k using both their own entrepreneurial skills and 50’s “Laws of Power.” The show doesn’t air until November 6th @ 10, but you can watch a sneak peek here: 50 Cent - The Money & The Power Trailer. Plus learn more about it at 50cent.mtv.com

-Kate with MTV

Oct 27, 2008
Hey everyone. It’s Kate again from MTV. Thanks for all the feedback – even the negative ones. I thought I would check back and see if anyone watched and had any thoughts on the premiere?

Also wanted to pass along that http://50cent.mtv.com has 50 Cent Dailies - unedited and uncensored footage that can’t be shown on TV. There’s some crazy stuff on there. Check it and let me know what you think.

-Kate

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
That is the boringest fucking reality show I have ever watched, and that fat bitch precious shouda got her ass booted off the show. If a non-black person would have said anything remotely as racist to one of the black contestants, the fuckin NAACP would be camped out at MTVs door. But since a black chick said it to an asian chick, its OK? FUCK THAT!

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
Hey everyone. It’s Kate again from MTV. Thanks for all the feedback – even the negative ones. I thought I would check back and see if anyone watched and had any thoughts on the premiere?

Also wanted to pass along that http://50cent.mtv.com has 50 Cent Dailies - unedited and uncensored footage that can’t be shown on TV. There’s some crazy stuff on there. Check it and let me know what you think.

-Kate
i think its boring as fuck, 50 cent is an extremely bad actor, just like the rest of everybody in the show

i was struggling to just keep watching it only to find out i unconsciously kept kept changing the channel

the show was a very embarrassing rip off from The apprentice which makes me ashamed to be a rap fan,

now mtv seems like somewhat of BET