Never kiss the guy during a stare down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I see MMA and Boxing in a different catigory than regular sports. I think any sports with seasons belong in the sports forum and on going sports like MMA boxing and shit like that has their own. Wrestling isn't really a sport as much as it is a TV show in a catigory by itself

Oct 21, 2004
You'd think they would teach that as "dishonarable" at the dojos. Unless, Goldust started his own and he is a 7th degree goldbelt in spooning and frenching.

Dec 6, 2006
The fight was initially announced as a disqualification win for Nakao due to Herring's illegal pre-fight punch, but it was later changed to a no-contest when K-1 officials determined that kissing an opponent during the pre-fight staredown is also illegal.
Heath Herring bout with undefeated Jake O’Brien. I wish that Herring has recovered from that kissing incident..

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
fuck that they need to have them have a grudge match, I'd want to beat that fools ass even worse for pulling that shit. If Dana White was half the promoter Don King is hed pay top dollar to have those guys go at it in the octagon

Dec 6, 2006
I'm looking forward to his UFC debut this Thursday at UFC Fight Night 8pm. I wonder if Heath can do well in the UFC. With his 26-11-1 record in his MMA career he seems to have a lot of experience, but UFC fighters are really good. Hoping he will do better in his fight against Jake O’Brien.

Feb 5, 2005
jayda650 said:
fuck that they need to have them have a grudge match, I'd want to beat that fools ass even worse for pulling that shit. If Dana White was half the promoter Don King is hed pay top dollar to have those guys go at it in the octagon

CO-SIGN !!

- GEEzUz