neutral norteno rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2006
are there any rappers from northern cali who aren't norteno gangsters? "neutral" like how lil rob is from so cal but he gives love to both sides, and sick symphonies and blunts lla talk about the "sick side" instead of south hatin north??

Oct 31, 2005
WELL "SICK SYMPHONIEZ" AINT ALL SURENOS... EXCEPT FOR SICK JACKEN... THE OTHER 3 FOOS R TAGGERS... BUT IF U LISTEN TO "PSYCHO REALMS" OLD SHIT... THEY GOT SOME OLD SONGS REPPIN THE SOUTH... LIKE ON THE SONG WITH RBX AND SICK JACKEN... SICK'S REPPIN THE SOUTH SICK WITH IT... JUST HE RAPS MORE ABOUT POLITICS... WHICH MOST UNDERGROUND RAPPERS RAP ABOUT

Jun 19, 2004
I doubt sick jacken is a sureno, it would go against most of the shit he says in his songs................. and what old shit are you talking about? I've been listening since back when they had breal on the self titled album...... and have never heard a word or two that he's a sureno.......

I wouldn't consider Sick Symphonies neutral they just choose to keep certain shit off they're records.
This is news to me, but why would they even care? It would be a better marketing scheme for them to be suspect surenos, just like b-real does wearing seattle hats, 13 shirts n shit like that.............

May 24, 2006
DCKingPin said:
LIL ROB AINT NUETRAL
ONE OF HIS CDZ HAS PPL WITH "X3" HATS BUT ITZ A CARTOON BACK COVER
his old music was sureno rap, now that he's older, he's tryin 2 bring people together and even gives a shout out to the north side on the last track of twelve eighteen part 1

May 24, 2006
CornBreadpt.2 said:
A "Neutral" "Norteno" rapper seems to be an oxymoron to me.
norteno is a spanish word meaning "northerner" "north sider" or "person from the north". i'm lookin for northern cali rappers who aren't tryin 2 talk about all that xiv and hatin scraps and all that pedo. somethin different and original maybe.

and about sick symphonies, i mentioned them cause they don't put heavy influence in their music of phrases about bein surenos and trece and all that, they're revolutionary artists by many standards

Mar 12, 2005
Mr. Kee is a Neutral Rapper, Jimmy Roses but on radio Stations he gives shout outs to the homies, Check out Black and Brown, you'll find a couple of Chicano rappers that don't always rap about the Ene Vida.

Jun 19, 2004
chingas said:
and about sick symphonies, i mentioned them cause they don't put heavy influence in their music of phrases about bein surenos and trece and all that

Heavy influence? they have not said one single word about being surenos

Jan 31, 2005
"his old music was sureno rap, now that he's older, he's tryin 2 bring people together and even gives a shout out to the north side on the last track of twelve eighteen part 1"

What song, or what line does he shout out the north side

May 24, 2006
tecjag75 said:
"his old music was sureno rap, now that he's older, he's tryin 2 bring people together and even gives a shout out to the north side on the last track of twelve eighteen part 1"

What song, or what line does he shout out the north side
"this one goes out to all my raza on the east side, west side, north side and south side. i wear a brown bandana homie, representin brown pride. you've never met me, so why in the fuck would i have a problem with you?" somethin like that. the song is "i'm still here" a laid back oldie song. he's in his 30's now, so he's just doin what he can 2 bring people together and help mexican/chicano rappers come up. he's startin to perform in northern california, i've seen pics with him and some rapper from northern cali. like he said "we're all gente through my lentes"

Status
Not open for further replies.