networkin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
HA.

i'd hate to see what he says to someone who doesn't like it. too bad i haven't heard it yet. HA.

:dead:
lol...naw...he had said some shit about a group, talkin about i could be the gay one...he changed that shit after i replied...

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Slappin Beatz said:
he aint sayin shti8 cause i checkhis bitch ass watch tomorrow im fin to sock that nicca in tha jaw and jack his cds and sell em and tehn jack his moeny and tehn jack tha sunglasses he got hangin from his shirt and tha ones hes wearin caus ethat shit hella coo
LoL!

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Slappin Beatz said:
he aint sayin shti8 cause i checkhis bitch ass watch tomorrow im fin to sock that nicca in tha jaw and jack his cds and sell em and tehn jack his moeny and tehn jack tha sunglasses he got hangin from his shirt and tha ones hes wearin caus ethat shit hella coo
i ain't wasn't sayin shit cuz i was out gettin pussy...muthafuckas on the internet all day talkin shit and on niggas nuts...and as for somebody from montclair smashin on me, that ain't never happened and never will...and as for jackin me for my stunnas, boy i wish you'd try...but fuck this internet bullshit, get back to what i started this post for...

i'm lookin forward to networkin wit all ya'll thats gon' be at the BBQ tomorrow...and i hope ya'll got a blunt for yo nigga....

May 6, 2002
LOL... This shit is too much...

About Kavie being racist, I ain't never heard him talking bout his race is superior.... When will the hating stop?