Neighborhood Soopastarz Question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2003
I liked this albulm, But why was Messy on the cover and the rest of the artwork yet he didn't have a single verse on the disck?

By the way. I think Messy, You, Quinn, and Ive Low would make an ultimate group albulm.

Feb 19, 2003
Piru Luv [ADT] said:
I liked this albulm, But why was Messy on the cover and the rest of the artwork yet he didn't have a single verse on the disck?

By the way. I think Messy, You, Quinn, and Ive Low would make an ultimate group albulm.
Well, I'm not JT, but on the B.A.R.T. board, JT said that what happened was that he had the covers for certain compilations printed, but by the time he found out that certain rappers' tracks weren't going to appear on the compilation(s) in question (for whatever reasons), it was too late to change the covers--the "release date" contracts with the distributors and whatnot were as good as done, and we all know what happens when you try to renege on a contract (your ass gets sued).

This might have been what happened with NEIGHBORHOOD SUPERSTARS. Maybe JT can shed more light on this if need be, but that was my understanding based on the post he left on B.A.R.T. PEACE!