Need you help please...ANT - Choices & Realla Rolla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2009
I could buy ANT - Choices & Realla Rolla - Rebirth of real for a very good price but I'm not sure about these two releases.
I always thought that Ant - Choices was a tape only release but a few months ago a lot of cd releases of this album poped up on the internet so what you guys think? Legit release or repress bullshit like you see on a lot of albums these days?

I also know there was a re-release of Realla Rolla - Rebirth of Real so could somebody tell me the ringcodes of the original and re-release please?

Thanks in advance dudes

Feb 21, 2011
I always thought ANT-Choices was tape only aswell.. But I don't think it's a shitty fake like the jezreel or Gangsta playas.. The reason I think this is because 2tight was selling them, and they are sold out now, and they where selling them for $600 dollars. Jezreel was like 40 and they still have copys. I could be wrong tho. Because it did seem a lot of copys came out around the same time, theres a lot of shady shit going on recently u know that too. It's a tough call I think Walt sweezy might be the only person with the real answers about the ANT, jezreel and GP cd's that just recently came flooding. And sorry i dont know the ring code for the OG realla rolla.

Jan 6, 2003
I have the realla rolla re-re somewhere. you should ask for a scan of the ring code because I know that the re-release of young rome has the same ring code printed but with a totally different font than the real didx ring code.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I have the realla rolla re-re somewhere. you should ask for a scan of the ring code because I know that the re-release of young rome has the same ring code printed but with a totally different font than the real didx ring code.
Agreed. Ask for a scan of the ringcode, because I have the OG too and I would be more than happy to verify if it is real or not.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
well i got them all out of the stock of walters mothers house , who recently died.they re all the real deal.
ANT never been a tape only release, was sold in 2002 from biggameboi. how the hell people think evrything only came out on tape ?
well heres the one and only version of ANT , og didx ringcode

View attachment 107137

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
well i bought them all in one big ass deal , it was an old long time forgotton , stock, was tons of rite chus and got 2 b boomin releases.thats all original man...

Feb 21, 2011
lol obviously the DIDX pressed ANT cd is legit. Obviously no one will ever admit that you can tell these jezreel and gangsta playas CD's with the date 1994 on the back have been pressed recently. It's evident.