NEED SOME OPNIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
what color is it ? how many miles? is it a gt ?

i'd swoop that shit if it is.....a SC'd stang with a saleen kit for 14 gz....i'd tell em 12 an u have a deal

thatz worth it IMO

u cant even get a stock 00 GT for under 16 or 17 gz pretty much.....

Aug 16, 2002
I just got my pics developed today so I will post pics when i get home!

D-menace: I put 8 down and paid about 21 for it all together they threw in a warranty and a convertible top boot for a little more! I agree about the new stangs they are fuccin weak I had to super charge my auto before i even was confident to go fucc wit a z28.....but these cobra's are somethin else plus since its a sticc I am already having fun!!

SCO Cuddie: YOu need to swoop on that GT homie!! but make sure its all good like the sc install was all good, I usually take my mechanic wit me when i buy a car from a private seller! and is your GT the real 35th ann??? the one wit two tone leather and shit?? mine was and i coulda got top dollar from a dealership if i hadnt done a all those mods to it....see what you can get at a dealer if it is one those are collerctors!

GOTTI

May 13, 2002
Yep right on homie...21 aint too bad u got a pretty good down payment though lol

im gonna be lookin for a triple black 99 cobra hardtop for around 18, 19 or so if i can afford the insurance