NEED SOME OPNIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
I OWN A 99 MUSTANG GT VERT THAT I AM GETTING READY TO SELL BECAUSE I WANT A STICC AND MY CAR IS AN AUTO I ALREADY HAVE A SET BUYER FOR THE STANG! AND THESE ARE THE CARS I AM LOOKIN TO BUY GIVE ME SOME IDEA'S OR OPINIONS YALL!

1. 98 FORD COBRA VERT- THIS IS #1 CHOICE RIGHT NOW!
2.99 PONTIAC WS6 VERT- YOU ALREADY KNOW
3. 97 LEXUS GS 300- ON SOME DUBBS THIS SHIT WOULD BE SICC
4. 98 ACURA RL- ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THESE

Apr 25, 2002
If you want power go with the trans am, but if you want luxury car go with the lexus. I would personally go with a car with power, but I don't like mustangs or trans ams so I guess I would choose the Lexus out of the four.

May 11, 2002
99 Ws6....I wouldnt get convertible tho cuz they are heavy and if your serious about track times its bad. The cobra wouldnt even be able to hang with the 99 Ws6. The Ws6 look fucking aggresive, plus all you need is Lid, CAI, Exhaust and you will fuckin quick

Aug 16, 2002
@ D-menace

I was lookin into the newer body style cobra's but i dont want to pay payments i want to own that shit! i like the way the cobra looks throw some new 20 inch cobra r's and that shit would look sick

@sneak- it will be a daily driver so i am not to worried about tracc times but i do wanna smoke a ma fucca when he thinks his shit is hott! i test drove a auto ws6 last year and those cars are fuccin powerful! I gotta get a drop tho, its a must in sac for the summer!

@Bruce Wayne- I love the way those lexus' look but will probably choose between the cobra and the ws6! speed plus the top down oh boy!

Thanks yall i will keep you posted on what i decide to get!

GOTTI

May 13, 2002
well damn if you got like 20 gz to buy a cobra then do it iguess although i'd never buy any damn car unless i had HELLA skrill to give

i really like the 99 an up style....with some chrome 18X9 cobra r's in some 275 rubber

i'll agree with the homie a twin turbo is very sicc AND expensive.....but i still don't like cameros or ta's

May 13, 2002
ta's are coo..but fuck it buy the cobra, drop top with the sports bar and the back seat cover. that shit is looking sick. fuck a jap car.the lexus is tight tho, but im a die hard mustang lover so buy a cobra!

Aug 16, 2002
Well I sold my GT Yesterday to a 17 year old spoiled ass kid from Roseville were those hoe's Chill! hope that kid is ready for the power that car has! i am gonna miss it! I am going to Folsom Lake Ford to night to peep a triple black 98 Cobra Vert hopefully I'll get that shit it has 23 k miles and has a full Steeda G-Trac Suspension, they also have a 98 GS 300 lex at Folsom Imports that I am gonna Check out Coke white with peanut butter guts I will let yall know tonite how shit goes but i gotta get a new car my ladies eclipse is fuccin garbage a 4 banger and its an auto!

@ Sneak- I am lovin that sig Folks but what up with the rest of that strip show mayne!!:devious:

@ D-Menace- I peeped a 99 Cobra Vert Friday afternoon they are sicc but I like the way the 98 Cobra's Look that body styled lowered on some 18's look fuccin clean, Who knows The guys at Folsom Lake Ford might persway me to buy an 03 Cobra and just pay really low payments since i have a huge put down! now that would be tha shit! i will keep you posted folkz!

GOTTI

Aug 16, 2002
INCASE ANY OF YALL CARE I BOUGHT THE COBRA YESTERDAY!!!!! TRIPLE BLACK, 23K MILES, FULL STEEDA G-TRAC SUSPENSION, MAGANAFLOW CAT BACC, IT CAME ON SOME 96 COBRA R'S POWDER COATED BLACK & THE COBRA CLEAR HEADLIGHTS AND CORNERS IT LOOKS PRETTY CLEAN! I WILL POST PICS WHEN I GET HOME!

GOTTI

May 13, 2002
congrats rican...how much did u pay for it ? or put down

but damn thats hella low mileage for a 98 cobra i woulda thought it'd had like 50 thousand at least lol i guess who owned it barely ever drove it....which means its prolly a good car homie

but big difference in the 96 to 98 gt an cobras powerwise

the gt only had 225 hp the cobra had 305 stock

the 94/95 5.0z only had like 215..... cobras i think like 240

the gt's were weak....

they're a lil better now...but still they shoulda made tha 99+ gt like 285 or 290 stock

oh well its nothin a few mods can't fix....:classic:

May 13, 2002
post a pix Riccan! Im lookin for another stang too...i got a 35th anniversary gt right now..but im lookin for a newer kind..theres this guy on my block who has a '00 gt with a saleen body kit and a super charger in it..hes selling it for like 14k..a lil high for my blood right now..but since imma sell the stang i got now..i might be able to do it..ill see if i post a pic of the cars soon