Need Rapperz, New Rap TV/Radio Show/Comp CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
What up folks? This yo boy Brian S., still puttin' it down for D.I.M.W. dem Wessssss Coast Hustlaz. Peep game folks. I'm puttin' down a new rap radio & TV show. We should be hittin' the LA street in the fall of this year. We need to get material, ya'll know we gonna it down for all my folks on the come up. Hit me up with material for the show--radio versions only. Send us demos, 12", CD's whatever. This shit ain't gonna be all Hollywood, like all the other fake ass shows out there. If you shit is tight, it gonna be on the show.

Also, we are putting together a compilation / mix CD. To promote the show. D.I.M.W. Music Group producer, Mr. Alazae is gonna produce the entire CD. Check out some of the heat he did with ES MAC' on our web sites: www.DIMWMusicGroup.com & www.WorldWideBallin.com.

Get at me if you want to get on the CD, TV show or radio show.

Holla,
Brian S.

D.I.M.W. Music Group
PO Box 361387
Los Angeles, CA 90036

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
Get @ Me

What up folkz. This yo boy Brian S., again. Y'all can get at me through, e-mail if y'all want to get down with the project.

[email protected]

D.I.M.W. will cover all expenses, from studio time, to promotions, to distribution. All we need is some fire. We look for MC's in the Los Angeles area that can come down and hook up with us in the studio.

Get @ Me
Brian S.

Jun 9, 2004
dimwmusicgroup said:
What up peepz. Get at me. My producer Mr. Alazae is gonna produce the entire CD. So you can send me demo, rappin over other beats. It dont matter, we just looking for MC's who got fire. Get at me.
u got AIM or some shit...... cuz chances are - i aint gonna be close to a phone in the next few days - but ill have my laptop full of tracks.