NEED OPINIONS FROM COLLECTORS - WOULD YOU DO THIS TRADE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I say that you have to make up your own mind and be comfortable with your decision.

I never trade or sale from my personal collection...PERIOD! Hahaha!, but people contact me about trades for items that I have for sale almost every day. I always turn down trades, because nobody's sure if the deal was fair. I'd rather buy the CD, tape or whatever and not worry about somebody being resentful towards me over a trade that they agreed upon. We humans always tend to think that our possession or worth more than the other persons. Therefore, this is a common problem with trades. A trade always ends up feeling like it wasn't fair by somebody.

Do what you feel, because non of can honestly tell you what's fair or not for you.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
I say that you have to make up your own mind and be comfortable with your decision.

I never trade or sale from my personal collection...PERIOD! Hahaha!, but people contact me about trades for items that I have for sale almost every day. I always turn down trades, because nobody's sure if the deal was fair. I'd rather buy the CD, tape or whatever and not worry about somebody being resentful towards me over a trade that they agreed upon. We humans always tend to think that our possession or worth more than the other persons. Therefore, this is a common problem with trades. A trade always ends up feeling like it wasn't fair by somebody.

Do what you feel, because non of can honestly tell you what's fair or not for you.
very true.. mainly I was just wondering if market-wise it was anywhere near being equal in monetary value. When I really thought about, though the only thing from dude I really wanted was that Scitch tape, so we're just gonna try to work something out for only that one. He wants to trade me that tape for the Big Dank cd straight up.. I'm thinking on it.. does that sound about right to anyone else? I'm really not sure what either of them typically sell for.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
very true.. mainly I was just wondering if market-wise it was anywhere near being equal in monetary value. When I really thought about, though the only thing from dude I really wanted was that Scitch tape, so we're just gonna try to work something out for only that one. He wants to trade me that tape for the Big Dank cd straight up.. I'm thinking on it.. does that sound about right to anyone else? I'm really not sure what either of them typically sell for.
try do a copleted listing search on ebay for the cds, so you can see the pricecs they sold for....i think you can edit the dates to go back a ways

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
WTF...where have you been at Grim. You came out of nowhere...Lol! Good to see ya back.
yeah its been over 6 years since I have been on this site, thought about it recently so I decided to stop in, glad to see people still on here, no where near the activity as back in the hayday of trading. Hope all is well with you sincere