Need New Rappers 2 Put On!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
What up family? This you're boy Brian S., from D.I.M.W. Music Group. I'm working on some big ish out here in dem LA streetz. I need to find and put on some new rappers that want to make it in the rap game. My producer, Mr. Alazae wants to find some new rappers to produce a track for, and put on D.I.M.W. Music Group 2004 CD compilation release. (Check out some of our material on www.DIMWMusicGroup.com & www.WorldWideBallin.com). So if y'all want to get put on, GET AT ME. Hit me up with you're demo's (I don't care if you record them in you bathroom, on you're moms tape recorder. We looking for some heat, catz that got skillz!!!).

Hit me up at
Brian S - Pres/CEO
D.I.M.W. Music Group
P.O. Box 361387
L.A., CA 90036

HOLLA!!!

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
What up fam? I've been getting so good feed back from all y'all. The new CD will be out in stores in Summer 2004. We are looking for the tightest MC's out there. Our producer, Mr. Alazae will be putting together all the tracks. So all we need is the best rappers out there, then we'll do the rest. Hit me up with any more info y'all need.

HOLLA!!!