need feedback for song on album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
This is suttin that i wanna place on an album..i want niggas n niggarettes str8 up honest opinion on this...im not gonna bitch if u tell me my shyt is garbage.

Stuck Between 2

"To experience life is to survive,to live life is to find meaning in it"

chorus
When its hard to make a choice,
and u don’t know what to do
When there aint no looking back
and youre stuck between two

stuck between two
Your girl or some hoes,
are you in the game for love
or is it only for dough

stuck between two
play the rules or flip the script
what u doin today?
Ridin for ur set or stackin chips

Stuck between 2
Working or livin
Is it hoes b4 bros
Receiving or givin
Stuck between 2,Reality or a dream?
U need to check urself cuz shit aint always wut it seem

Verse 1My heart, my brain get split into twos
Hard decisions for livin damn I wish I knew
I guess its satans bait,they say u control ur fate
But I feel its based on the right decisions u make
What you choose affects ur destiny, the dark of hell or heavens gates
It’s a crazy life, no matter who u r, keep in mind, we bleed the same cuz shorty life is hard, whether u Muslim, Christian, Apius, or Jew
My people struggling for centuries ,nigga aint nuttin new.Just the …light of the day, a shorty out to find his way, with no time to parlay, I write my rhymes on page,wuts with the classifying music, I look at it as written art,always shit from the heart, cuz I rather kick some nalej(knowledge) than reach the top of the charts, even with the right technique to freak, many failed to make their ends meet,so im strapped with heat, not a gat,I mean my will vs defeat.
You come from a nation of hustlers? or diamond diggers and kings?
Natural niggas and herbal healers? or poetic fiends(feens)?
What defines u?or u stuck between 2?playa its what u make it, so whats fake and whats true?

Verse 2;I tried and tried but life is takin me under,Slowly departing earth and arriving in a place hotter than Zaire’s summer,Im falling to the start of my demise I’m staring at the world but im watching it through closed eyes,My sight couldn’t even be repaired if doctors tried surgically,I try to hide, but im always found, Lucifer wants to murder me,I tried to live it up, I thought I knew life’s meaning, lost track of righteousness, now im seeing screamin demons and im feenin… to go get drunk and blaze it up. Find 2 bitches at a party, take em to a spot so we can fuck, I know its just temporary pleasure,Maybe in the morning ill feel better,After the effects of sin has got me wrapped tighter than a sweater,Stuck between two and left in awe like im reading Chinese letters

Verse 3;Whats more important?breaking sales or breaking trends?who u keeping closer,ur enemies or ur friends?who u plan on breakin off when u get the dividends, is it ur cousins and nephews or could it be ur next to kin. Do u live for the future or live for now, sometimes I questions that myself,damn my head is filled with clouds, the phrase I CAN’T isn’t allowed,its not in my vocab. So many chameleons that aim to stop me, how it is, its kind of sad, its like they souls get pleasure from watchin u slip, but im a Majah Souljah(Major Soldier) so I see through the tints.whats ur definition of a homie, one that let u ride in his caddilac, naw see my definition of my nigga is tha nigga that have my back, present choices affect ur destiny, so choose them carefully, I only look u n ur eyes if I know youre there for me, im trying to do this music thing, ive seen it unfold slow,but whats my purpose in this world, do I really wanna know?days short, nights stay cold, im scheming breaking the mold, trying to sell so many units without selling my soul.How u define LIFE?nigga its up to u, I gots ta keep on surviving, so I aint stuck between 2

micwu

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
chorus tight,lyrics are tight it could make a dope track but id have to hear it over a beat.dope lyrics dont mean its gonna be a dope song.its got potential you just got to flow this tight on the mic
~peace