NE4 REVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
------------------
1.Savages (Young AZ, Lou-e-Lou, Woodie) Produced by Woodie

This track is hard as fuck. Good start to the album. Only thing it could use is a harder kick in it but other than that beat and vocals are flawless. Hard ridah type shit.This is a track to get pumped to. 9.5/10
------------------
2.Graveyard Shift (Shadow) Produced by Woodie

Nice beat, Delivery from Shadow is sick. Energy picks up during the chorus. Late night hustler track. Verses get a lil bit off subject, but a good track overall. 8.5/10
------------------
3.No Suckas (Jacka,XO,Woodie) Produced by Woodie

XO and Jacka both came hard.Woodie came hard as usual. Origional beat. Gangstah lyrics. Good track. 9/10
------------------
4.The Un4given (B-Dawg) Produced by Woodie

Spacie beat. Tight delivery, kind of a generic, but it's still a hard track.
8/10
------------------
5.Fuck the game (A-Wax) Produced by Woodie

A Wax got flooows,and came hard on this track. Got a good poiunt across and spit some game. Real tight track. 9.5/10
------------------
6.'Cause of this (XO,LiLLos,B-Dawg,Lou-e-Lou)Produced by Woodie

Beat is coo. Everyone came hard on it.Song Dosnt really stand out, but once again it;s stilla hard track. 8/10
------------------
7.Baby Mommaz -n- Hondaz (LiL Los) Produced by Woodie

Looovin this track! Sick intro with some batch talkin shit, and Lil Los speaks on hoe's in a real way in this track. "So relax,She'll be back just as soon as she's done/Givin huggs and kisses with breath smellin like cum" Gets a real point across in this one. 10/10
------------------
8.I'm Wit That (Lou-E-Lou) Produced by Woodie

Really diggin the beat. Comes in real smooth. Delivery from Lou-E-Lou was tight. Diggin tha track alot. Some playa/Gangsta shit. 9/10
------------------
9.Journey (A-Wax, Woodie) Produced by Woodie

This is a cut off of A-Wax's Savage times album. Pretty tight beat. Theres just a lil "bubble" sound thats kida annoying. But A-Wax's lyrics and vocals are FLAWLESS. Woodie spits the chorus and a verse and comes sick. Real sick track with vocals. 9/10
------------------
10.The Mob-n-Me(Young A-Z) produced by woodie

Track is coo, not really anything that makes this one stand out tho. A-Z came sick, beat is sick.. pretty good track. 7.5/10
------------------
11.Nevermindin' Thang (Ruby Blue) Produced by Woodie

Beat's coo. This one's a pimpin ass track. 7/10
------------------
12.Yung Playah (Woodie Lil Los Lou-E-Lou)Produced by Woodie

This is my favorite track on here. Love the way the beat came in, and this track is just some OG's shootin game to the youngstas.Real tighttrack. 10/10
------------------

14.X4 Drug Dealaz (CARRIO) Woodie

Real tight beat. Kick back track. I had never heard of Carrio before, but he came sick on this shit. Some kick back real shit. 9/10
------------------
15.Lawless (XO) Produced by LiL Los

Hard track. Nice beat, Hard vocals. Good track.8/10
------------------
16.Real Things (MAK AND AK, Mr. KEE) Produced by Mak and AK

Real tight track. Mak And AK both had that bay area feelin type flow. Mr. Kee came hard as fucka as usual. Beat got a real Bay Area Hussler feel to it. 8.5/10
------------------
17.Lost Souls (Kamikaze Laydee Visions Produced by CAMP

Hard beat.Defiently got a bay sound to this song. Beat dosn't have enough change ups. It's a little "plain" for my taste. The female Laydee Visions came hard as fuck ont this track too. Only problem with this one is i keep waiting for the beat to "pick up". But its a pretty good song all togiether. 8/10
------------------
18.How I Ride (Big OSO Loc)

This is the only track i heard before i copped the comp from Oso Loc. Shit is Hard. Big OSO LOC RIPS THE ENTIRE SONG. Beat is tight, sounds a little "low budget" but it's still tight. what the beat lacks big oso loc makes up for with delivery. this one is a 10 just because of Big OSO's delivery. 10/10
------------------

This entire album is tight in my opinion. NE1 is still my favorite, but NE4 is definetely NOT a dissappointment. Well worth the pack you sold, 2 and 1/2 hours working at mcdonalds, or your weeks lunchmoney. In other words GO COP IT!
9/10 all togiether

May 6, 2002
damn, NE4 was tight as fuck i gotta say, i even rated it as the best album of 2002 so far...yet i still fill that its a little overated in your review, needa be a lil more stingy with them 9's and 10's :p

Apr 25, 2002
eMDe said:
14.X4 Drug Dealaz (CARRIO) Woodie
Real tight beat. Kick back track. I had never heard of Carrio before, but he came sick on this shit. Some kick back real shit. 9/10
i think this track is more of a 6/10
its a coo song, but i hate the beat
seriously i just cant stand it