Nas- MADE YOU LOOK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
it's dope, none of that bullshit radio hip pop, real shit, Nas is really tryin to keep real hip hop alive, Stillmatic was classin and i cant wait to hear "God's Son"

Apr 25, 2002
Nas Classics:
Illmatic
Stillmatic
I am (debatable)
The Lost Tapes

Im pickin up this one for sho. And yea, the Lost Tapes is sick as fuck, all real ass shit.

May 19, 2002
www.federashun.com
kaoz206 said:

I am is far from classic, there were some tight songs on there but just having Puffy on your shit kills its chances of being called a "classic album"
I Am is Nas's tightest album PERIOD. (Illmatic? was not feelin no matter who says its 5 mics, Stillmatic is good but not great compared to I Am.) Just my opinion, not many agree with that, but I think I am needs to be listened to again (especially tracks 1-5)

May 10, 2002
M.O.B. Boss said:

I Am is Nas's tightest album PERIOD. (Illmatic? was not feelin no matter who says its 5 mics, Stillmatic is good but not great compared to I Am.) Just my opinion, not many agree with that, but I think I am needs to be listened to again (especially tracks 1-5)
I Am... was coo...but theres a reason why its far from a classic...this album is when he started drifint away from reality and more into his "flossin" stage...talkin bout ice and shit like that...

Its going to be on Gods Son. Song wasnt that great. Blueprint 2 is better.

I just have one question...how are you gonna compare 1 song...to a whole damn album???What kinda dumb shit is that??

Nov 4, 2002
damn, i cant believe some other Nas album could beat Illmatic, coz in my opinion that shiet was off the fuckin chain, real underground shit before he blew up, REPRESENT, NY State of mind, and all the other shit, mayn that shit is hard to overshadow....

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think It Was Written is BY FAR Nas' best album.
but anyways, I haven't heared the new single yet but i got the feeling that Nas is gonna come with some tight shit on this album.

May 22, 2002
M.O.B. Boss said:

hahahhaha......illmatic was best then stillmatic

IF U THOUGHT MADE U LOOK WAS TIGHT CHECK OUT............Nas - Made you look (remix)

the remix is even better