MYSPACE DESIGN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2006
i just design the page... i know its a way to make the page so when people add hella shit to the page it wont be hella wide but i havent found out how to do it yet... if any of yall kno how let me know... but apperciate the feed back...

Oct 30, 2005
i just design the page... i know its a way to make the page so when people add hella shit to the page it wont be hella wide but i havent found out how to do it yet... if any of yall kno how let me know... but apperciate the feed back...
for 1....dont ever had any videos to the left side of the page, 2. size down the video dimensions by 100 on both width and height and keep them on the right side of the page....that will usually do it unless ur going with a DIV Layout.

Dec 24, 2006
for 1....dont ever had any videos to the left side of the page, 2. size down the video dimensions by 100 on both width and height and keep them on the right side of the page....that will usually do it unless ur going with a DIV Layout.
I don't add the videos peoples always end up adding videos after I do the page... so it fucks it up...