MYSPACE.COM/REDDYBOY.................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2007
COME CHECK IT OUT, IF YOU LIKE IT THANKS, IF YOU DONT THANKS, EITHER WAY I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME FOR STOPPING BY.........IF I AFFEND ANYBODY FOR THIS POST I DO APPOLOGISE....THATS MY WORD!!!! IM ALSO LOOKING FOR NEW PRODUCERS, MANAGEMENT AND OTHER ARTIST TO GET ON UPCOMING PROJECTS......LEAVE ME A MESSAGE.....ITS TIME FOR BIZNESS......KILL THE BULLSHIT!!!!

Oct 30, 2005
REDDYBOY said:
COME CHECK IT OUT, IF YOU LIKE IT THANKS, IF YOU DONT THANKS, EITHER WAY I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME FOR STOPPING BY.........IF I AFFEND ANYBODY FOR THIS POST I DO APPOLOGISE....THATS MY WORD!!!! IM ALSO LOOKING FOR NEW PRODUCERS, MANAGEMENT AND OTHER ARTIST TO GET ON UPCOMING PROJECTS......LEAVE ME A MESSAGE.....ITS TIME FOR BIZNESS......KILL THE BULLSHIT!!!!
thats what its all about....networkin!

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
That's all you needed to do from the get brotha! Now you can squash all the drama and network with cats! We all need to help each other brotha! I'ma get at you or hit me if you need a hook! Matai

Oct 30, 2005
Matai said:
That's all you needed to do from the get brotha! Now you can squash all the drama and network with cats! We all need to help each other brotha! I'ma get at you or hit me if you need a hook! Matai
co-sign...well except for the hook, i cant sing so thats where Matai comes in