My Uncle is dying.. and Joker. is NOT smiling.... :(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2007
if this is true i am sorry for your uncle....when i lost my grandma it hurt so bad n i wrote on here bout it to let it out...writing is a outlet for me not sure bout u but as for the tv show mayb its better for you to let it go....When you had first mentioned you were doing a show i thought at first it was going to be you with other people and it was completely diff then what was on my mind....it was different alright....I think its time to let the show go and carry on with things....

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
I think you may have watched the show more then me. I only saw two episodes but if he turns it into a jackass type of thing it would have been more successful.

I watched the first one and it was terrible. When he posted the 2nd I thought I would give it another chance, and it was worse than the first.

Feb 9, 2003
Remember when MEXCOM said he got the aids.......

and we all felt bad for talking shit......

well some of us....

then he was exposed and had no aids....

well you got one more day to produce a video...

liar....

:ermm:
No AIDS! But next time I have sex with your mom I will definitely wear a rubber. No point in having another STD scare.

Remember Siccness users: Always use a condom!