My Question, Does EveryBody Rap, here on the Siccness??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:
Yes a lot of people here rap. Very few of them are actually any good though.
Word. Everyone and they mama is a rapper today. I feel like im one of the siccness's best kept secrets. My homie from the 206 can vouch for the heat Im bringing solo and the heat this compilation is bringing. My beats are sooo fuckin unbelievable for real tho. My producers be on some shit, I aint got anything online yet, I never liked doing that, but in a month or two there will be sum snippets from the song me and T-rock doing. The song me and Czar did also.
one

May 10, 2002
my cd released awhile ago,its doing good,mines was proffesuinlly pressed and u can get it frum tower records and sum places in sac

Dec 14, 2002
www.pimping.com
correct me if im wrong, but i think the game is getting ruined with over population because cats dont start the music for the love of it, and nobody making money on it ( unsigned, uless use 2 be and now indie) so it aint the money! I just think its just the cool thing to do, not to mention an easy thing at that!
Yes or NO!

I dont mean to clown, whatso ever! but for example noweta and TIM, yall just started to clown around on the same forum where cats are trying to be dead serious, i think! Now is rappin just the cool thing to do, for whatever reasons?

May 22, 2002
mp3.com
IgnoraMOUS

I didnt say I was so good cuzz, just listen, and if you dont like it . SO FUCCIN WHAT, nigga you ask the ? and I gave you an answer, I didnt act like I was the shit or nutttin,