My pix wit Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Jus droppin in to the Strange Music forum to say wassup... I really had a great time kickin it wit Tech, Krizz, Tone, Quadaffi, Skatterman, n BG.....From what I got to see, Tech is a real down to earth person. We met in Sacramento...kicked it a few times...and me n my girl did a part in his Merced show... I did Tech's hair for his Reno show and that was that...last time I spoke wit him he was on a plane to NY...I think his talent is off the charts and I wish him only the best in the future. Honestly, I feel there are too many artists out there putting out junk and gettin paid. Its not as often that one comes across real talent in this game... Tech N9ne is a Real artist.

Even before meeting Tech N9ne, I placed his talent, on my roster, up there, only 2nd to 2Pac...which is a VERY nice compliment in my book. Anyhow...lemme stop rambling...

Much Love,

Miss Tiza
Eargasm Entertainment

Sep 4, 2002
She put about 100 spikes in his head didn't she... But it's all good...
Naw homie...I suppose u tryna be sarcastic... itz coo...

If I remember correctly (n' this was a while ago) but I think it was parted in 7 rows... used a lil Loreal Grab gel n some hairspray...twist...and a blow dryer... But now, I only did half his head cuz the lady who was supposed to do it ended up showing up a lil later. Tech was very coo though... gave me a bottle of 151 and some scrill, which he really didnt have to do... I can't say I know Tech Hella good... but I am a good judge of character & from the days that we all kicked it in Cali and in Reno...I really think he iz a good person inside. Real talk.

Out,

Miss Tiza

Aug 21, 2002
Miss Tiza said:
Naw homie...I suppose u tryna be sarcastic... itz coo...

If I remember correctly (n' this was a while ago) but I think it was parted in 7 rows... used a lil Loreal Grab gel n some hairspray...twist...and a blow dryer... But now, I only did half his head cuz the lady who was supposed to do it ended up showing up a lil later. Tech was very coo though... gave me a bottle of 151 and some scrill, which he really didnt have to do... I can't say I know Tech Hella good... but I am a good judge of character & from the days that we all kicked it in Cali and in Reno...I really think he iz a good person inside. Real talk.

Out,

Miss Tiza
Hahaha... Nahh, I am being semi-sarcastic homegirl. I am used to seeing him with like 12 spikes. That looks like around 65-70 spikes. But it looks neat and ish... How long was your hands red after you did it?

"151" dont make me think about that damned drink! Some people on here can tell you why!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Hey I hope when I catch Tech around here he'll hit me up with some liquor... Shit I'll do the kats hair for some 151. I'd just prefer the 151 first, then when I'm good and proper, I'd get down to doin' his hair.

Then maybe he'll tell me exactly what color/brand red that is.

Jan 7, 2003
"Cause I'm a muthafukin playa, and I bet I neva change"

"These boots have sleeves"

and I have it all on Video tape....MasIve likes to sleep between the bed and walls at hotels...for those of you that didn't know...ha!!!