MY OBSERVATIONS OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA RAPPERS-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
www.drcheaprxplus.com
THIS IS BIG CHEAPxHOGG OUT HERE ON BUISNESS AND FROM WHAT I AM SEEING UP HERE IN NORTHERN CA SAC,& THE BAY THEY ALL STICK TOGETHER
RAP TOGETHER THEY ARE ON EACH OTHERS ALBUMS, BUT THEY GET PLAYED ALOT UP HERE ON THE RADIO ALOT OF LOCAL STUFF.THATS WHAT WE NEED TO DO DOWN SO CAL IS BLOW UP THE RADIO STATIONS AND LET THEM KNOW WE WANNA HERE SOME LOCAL SHIT! THAT OPENS THE DOOR!
ARE LOCAL ARTIST NEED TO SWOLLOW SOME PRIDE AND HOOK UP WITH EACH OTHER AND MAKE SOME BOMB ASS SHIT. WE NEED TO UNIT!!
IMAGIN IF GAME TIGHT HOOKED UP WITH SHADOW? AND VILLIANO THAT WOULD BE SMASHIN! SHADOW, TRICK NASTEE AND VILLIANO ARE FROM THE SAME HOOD AS SOME OF THE DUDES FROM GAMETIGHT! THEY SHOULD BE ON A MIXXTAPE TOGETHER!
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?

Feb 10, 2006
on paper and musically it sounds good, but you have to remember that they are gangbangers and they got homies that don't give a fuck about this rap shit and effect what goes on behind the scenes with artists and that's why even if they do do music together they really don't kick it and shit starts from that he say she say and don't get support from all the homies, and don't forget, when shadow first came out he had beef with lil rob united with him, then beefed again and together they were really considered as a legit super grup out of dago, AND shodow called out knightowl too and they are from the same set too, and that's why radio and lables don't like to fuck with the west. out here in so cal gangbanging is just too serious and gangs are just too deep as fuck for people to give it the true support that it deserves

Grimy

Sicc OG
Feb 14, 2006
THE ONLY WAY YOU WOULD EVER SEE A NORTE/SUR COLLABO FOR EXAMPLE LIL CONER AND MR SHADOW OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT IS WHEN LA EME AND NF CALL OUT A TRUCE OTHEWISE LIKE "FARRAKANN FUCKING A WHITE BITCH" IT 'LL NEVER HAPPEN