My mama, lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
I gotta situation. My mama aint into rap all that much. She hates it and i love it, and i rap. She HATES me for it. My mama want me 2 b some kinda VALEDICTORIAN or some shit. She gave up on me, and now she tryna make me drop ut of highschool and shes callin me stupid and all this bullshit. And now shes just lookin 4 ne reason to put me in Juvenile Hall. What do I do? drop out? Cuz i really aint got nuthin else goin for me.

And Im goin 2 da studio inna month or so and shes tryna hold me back from doin it. what do i do

A

All Out HOGG

LOL...Well we all know your life doesn't consist of any real problems...

As for your situation...She's ya momma...Love or hate...Disagree or agree...She's gonna still be your parent...& im sure she will accept you for what you are...She may not like it but i bet she still likes her duaghter, ya dig?

Stay in HS...Ima 8th grade drop out...Theres nothin good that has came from that...But its life...so whatever thou

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
Thaz true, but yall dont noe my mama like i noe her. She an alcoholic and all she do iz call me bad names behind mah back. and shes tha hoe forreal, her skirt practically showin her pussy lips and shit. shes disgusting and she makes me ahsamed to be her daughter. shes always tellin me that rapping is dumb and no one will want me and blah blah blah. juz cuz shes a highschool drop out and ran away her whole life dont mean i wanna stoop down to her level. ya feel me? fuck my mom, shes horrible. yall dont even noe.

A

All Out HOGG

My mom is'a stoner...She was too fucked up to ever care or raise me & my sister...I got locked up at 13 for armed robbery...& 2 weapons charges...Ive lived on my own sinse i was 16...I have more then'a few scars from real problems, ive tried killen myself, I can go on and on that make my life look like the shit it is...But i wouldn't ever go as far as to say fuck my momma...I only got one...I never had'a dad & truthfully my mom is the worst excuse for'a parent there is...whenever i talk 2 her...she is always fucked up...she always has 3 or 4 boyfriends at'a time & she even went as far as to leave my little sister home for'a about a month straight unattended with no money...You can't tell me anything worst then what my actualy life is worth...Ive been through so much more then anyone ever should have...All im saying...Is look past all the things you don't like about your mom...Your 16...Im betting your still liven at home...The only reason she acts the way she does is cause she wants you to change...Not sayin you should change...But cope with her & her opinions a lil better...When you get locked up...who do you think is the only person there going 2 release you too...surely not your homegirls

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
lol...i dont live wit her no more. im in sac-town wit mah best frenz parents. she live wit me, too.

and damn, yea uve been thru a lot. thass really sad about ur sister. im sry man

well newayz...wuts tha slump comp thang u wuz talkin about?

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
ladytragik, what u mean? u just got done saying u didnt give a fuck what color ne one iz; just spit. am i rite?

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Parents always usually want their kids to look like themselves, or not like themselves.

What you do, when you do, and how you do it is all that matters. Not even parental units can tell you how to run your lifestyle.

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
1st thing you should do is take
that eminem collage off ya sig.
second, cancel ya 'teenbeat'
subscription....naw, im fucking w/ ya.

check ya pm

Jan 19, 2003
my advice, stop bein a drama queen. I got robbed for $800 last night, now i got no money for rent or even food for that matter and here you are got someone providin you with a roof over your head and your bitchin cause someone dosent like you listenin to rap music.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
naw, u dont witness this house. its bad. and its not like i aint sayin there's bigger problems in tha world. i never sed that, im juz simply statin mine. thanks

-one-

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
LOL... THATS EXACTLY WHAT DONE HAPPEN TO MY HOMEBOY. WE ALWAYZ BEEN THICK MAYN LIKE ME & HIM RAPPIN SINCE HE WAS 13... SHE TRIED DE-THUGGIN HIM AND AYTHANG SAYIN HE BRINGEN ON A BAD STEREOTYPE SHITZ CRAZY. EVERY OTHA MUTHAFUCKA ROUND MY WAY ROCKS THE SAME SHIT YA GET ME!

Do that album, keep ya head up, and if ur bright as you said you are get your education akesh. Look here, i dropped out of high school to persue shit, got myself a job cos it wasnt goin right, got back on track the next year doin a qualification. I've really put off my rappin. I do shows still, got one tonight. But i aint done ANY studio time.

Possibly do what i've done but it's a slower process. depends on your music scene in your area too.

Aug 4, 2002
STeP said:
I gotta situation. My mama aint into rap all that much. She hates it and i love it, and i rap. She HATES me for it. My mama want me 2 b some kinda VALEDICTORIAN or some shit. She gave up on me, and now she tryna make me drop ut of highschool and shes callin me stupid and all this bullshit. And now shes just lookin 4 ne reason to put me in Juvenile Hall. What do I do? drop out? Cuz i really aint got nuthin else goin for me.

And Im goin 2 da studio inna month or so and shes tryna hold me back from doin it. what do i do
I coulda swore there was an Open Forum...