My Honest view on Donald Trump

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Ok so I love how he is against globalism. That is when corporations and world gov enslave and run the world.

But as far as his other policies. I think he is acting to fast and extreme. Like the NWO people he should work in incremental moves.

Now I also think he should leave immigrants alone who came here to work and have a better life for their family. if it's some guy just raping people and chopping off heads left and right by all means deport him! but leave normal people alone... and don't assume everyone is a criminal or planning something bad...

He would be the best President.. if he just knew how to speak and had the skill of diplomacy. I hope he can crush globalism.. before he get's himself impeached by acting so crazy! I mean not even I would go that crazy... the TPP was easy to stop since it was done in secreat and Illegal.. but this other stuff he is doing is out of pocket... and joker does not approve...

So I do like him... cause he hates the fucking new world order as much as I do. But I hate how he talks to and treats hard working people.. who just want to eat! His bathroom is made of gold. no one is taking his gold .. but still wish he would send me some money ..

thank you

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Trump's persuasion tactics are very powerful, but it has yet to be determined if this is more of the same. He often misdirects and people aren't used to a politician actually delivering on promises, especially so quickly and on so many more things than they can cover at once. This is part of his persuasion. I'm leaning towards him being altruistic and a man of his word, but once again he's very good at persuading. There's some nice information on Scott Adams blog that goes into it and explains it better than I did and I'm basically just parroting this because I'm lazy
------------------------
Donald Trump will win in a landslide. *The mind behind ‘Dilbert’ explains why. - The Washington Post
-------------------------

Here is his blog, and his takes on Trump and his power of persuasion is organized here in one spot. There's lots of information here if you'd like to go into it OuijaBoard @OuijaBoard . The majority of people don't understand Trump and don't want to try understand him though; they've made their judgement already

A Look Back at My Trump Predictions | Scott Adams' Blog

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Trump has the ability to be extremely strong in some areas. He was 100 times better for the economy than Hilary was. Perhaps no coincidence that the stock market just broke 20k for the first time in history. He also understands lending rates, and put common sense above social welfare by negating the 0.25% cut for FHA borrowers. This was going to cause 2007 all over again. And I'm sorry, but as a low income prospective home buyer, but if 55$ a month makes or breaks you, you couldnt afford that home in the first place. So he is doing some things I strongly support.

That said, on the human relations side, he is driving a major wedge between the people of our nation. It is already at the point where a portion of the populice will never trust him regardless of what he does.

I expect an up and down 4 years. There will be shrewd decisions regarding business, the economy, the banking system...yet civil unrest regarding many other things.

Dec 3, 2016
The only thing I'm really in favor of so far was the reform on the H1-B visas. Since companies "can't find" talent here, I'm sure that they can pay the same salary they would had they found that talent here right?

I was not a Trump supporter but am in a wait-and-see kind of mode. Who knows, the guy may be a terrible speaker and not really think through what he says but he may actually do decent things on the business/money side. I do think it is unfair that Mexico is in his cross hairs but not every immigrant is Mexican. Infact, I do believe the majority of Immigrants crossing the Mexico border have been from Guatemala the last couple years, I even see the influx of businesses opening up around here are predominantly Guatemalan.