My girls sister caught us damn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2007
so im getting down with my girl and right when i go in tell me why her sister comes in the the room (the door was locked by the way she just picked it with it knife to get in) and she looks at me and im trying to pull up my pants starts screaming all over the house and comes back in the room and shows me how big my dick was with her hands and she was surprised and by the way it was in my girls moms bed cause shes getting a new bed so she aint got one in her room and her door fuckd up so it dont have a lock (not like her moms was any better) what made me feel more ackward cause she was like out of all the other rooms you do it in moms but the thing is her cousin was there and my girls lil brother and the lil nigga comes in and is like it smells like sex in here shit but forreal i aint never felt this ackward before so i just shook damn

Oct 29, 2007
actually ^^ thats what i did to her lol

but it dont matter wheter u guys believe me or not im not in here to fight with a bunch of niggas about how big my dick is all i know is my bitch love it so thats all i need but yea STILL ACKWARD!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
hey man learn how to use commas, or periods. or use some of these... ok...?

that shit is ridiculous to read

btw... fuck this thread

Feb 23, 2008
You should have sealed the deal and fucked your sister too.
actually ^^ thats what i did to her lol

but it dont matter wheter u guys believe me or not im not in here to fight with a bunch of niggas about how big my dick is all i know is my bitch love it so thats all i need but yea STILL ACKWARD!
fuck my sister?? or her sister?? i dont got a sister and i said what i said i did was bout the picture
there aint no drive ins where i stay
but her sister is way too young she a lil kid
WTF! u admitted to "sealing the deal" and fucking her little sister?
Mo Les Ter