My Ghetto Report Card

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
E-40's album is out and it's slappin helluh hard. This has been one of the best albums i've gotten in a while. That joint muscle cars slapps hard as fuck. All ya'll who don't got it...gotta go cop that album

Mar 7, 2006
jusT_go DUMB said:
E-40's album is out and it's slappin helluh hard. This has been one of the best albums i've gotten in a while. That joint muscle cars slapps hard as fuck. All ya'll who don't got it...gotta go cop that album
couldnt post this on another thread huh? sumone delete this shit

Jan 31, 2006
Apparently, some people havent quite yet grasped the idea of sarcasm. Its a shame too, cause about half of the posts on here are sarcastic. I feel sorry for those of you who don't understand this concept.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
jusT_go DUMB said:
is it really out? thanks 4 the late breakin new dennis richmond

Apr 5, 2005
personally the album is a 3 out of 5 at best. All the songs that are dope that stand out to me are the ones produced by Lil Jon. Rick Rocks beats were some what of a disappointment to inmy opinion. All his beats so too plain. It didn't have that "WOW" factor. I thought Droop-E could have done much better with his only beat on the album. Rick Rock nor Droop-E shined on this so-called "face of the hyphy movements" album. I can understand 40 is very optimistic, but how you going to claim you're the face of the hyphy movement when the album ain't even hyphy? The dopest song's so far after listening to it once all the way through are, "Tell Me When to Go, Muscle Cars, Yay Area, U and Dat, Gimme Head, Yee, Im Da Man, White Gurl" He should have kept "Pussy Niggas and Snap Ya fingaz" on there.

Im just being real. Overall you cant go wrong with an album with over 15 tracks for 9.99 @ BEst Buy