MY FIRST CARTOON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Gotdamn wtf!? jk lol. You trying to vectorize the photo? If you are there are a few varied styles which are the super detailed (shitload of layers ) and then the more GTA look. Or...are you trying to photo doctor the photo and make it look hella touched up?

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
thats the second time i said it and it's fuckin true.
i dont know if he really put some work in this pic but i know for a fact that you could do that stuff with one click in photoshop.
so why would you waste hours instead of doin that shit in a minute, doesnt really make sense.

May 15, 2002
Man get the fuck outta here with that. Of couse u can do something similar to that in photoshop with a filter. But that dont mean that he did though. The fact that u said it doesnt make sense to spent hours drawing out a vector instead of just using the filter is what doesnt make sense...not the fact that the person rather do it the right way.

Jun 9, 2006
www.wubbieentertainment.com
Likwid said:
Gotdamn wtf!? jk lol. You trying to vectorize the photo? If you are there are a few varied styles which are the super detailed (shitload of layers ) and then the more GTA look. Or...are you trying to photo doctor the photo and make it look hella touched up?
im tryin to learn how make shit kinda like yo chamillinarie but i was goin for that gta look for this one thought

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Ahh cuz those are two different styles. YoungCutthoat is a beast with both techniques. Now the Cham/E-40 ones I did are more of a combination of coloring and using the burn/dodge tools as you can see here and here. The vector style GTA look is like this and this or this. Now I'm not an expert or anything but best tips I could give you is take your time, be patient and practice because it ain't coming to you over night. Learn the pen tool and brush control. Also pay attention to detail, break down sections and simplify it rather than trying to recreat a masterpeice. You'll get to that point where you can just bang shit out, trust me.

Jun 9, 2006
www.wubbieentertainment.com
Likwid said:
Ahh cuz those are two different styles. YoungCutthoat is a beast with both techniques. Now the Cham/E-40 ones I did are more of a combination of coloring and using the burn/dodge tools as you can see here and here. The vector style GTA look is like this and this or this. Now I'm not an expert or anything but best tips I could give you is take your time, be patient and practice because it ain't coming to you over night. Learn the pen tool and brush control. Also pay attention to detail, break down sections and simplify it rather than trying to recreat a masterpeice. You'll get to that point where you can just bang shit out, trust me.
good look bruh bruh do you know where i can find a tutorial on how to use these tools

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
For vectors theres a really good site out there vexels.net. Not a whole lot of tutorials but you can pretty much fuck with something until you create the technique you want. Theres alot of lil dorks on that site which is why I never really interact with em but it's great to get a look at the style. As for the burn/dodge tools I got one in my favorites somewhere way back probably like 2 years ago, I'll find that ish quick.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
nastynia said:
CAUSE ITS TRUE.........ITS NOT HARD TO TELL IF YOU USE PHOTOSHOP.....I SAW IT RIGHT AWAY
Yeah but there still is a difference than photoshopping a vector and using a filter. It's clearly not a filter, he just used the paint brush that's all. Let's keep the collabing goin ya'll.