My Favoriate music!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2009
The Backstreet Boys will unveil their seventh studio album, “This Is Us,” this fall, and will then mount a sweeping world tour behind the effort. Are you guys really ready for more Backstreet Boys? These guys are like that birthday candle that wont go out, no matter how hard you blow.

Anyway, set for an Oct. 6 release on Jive Records, the 11-track album features new material that Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and AJ McLean collaborated on alongside songwriters and producers like T-Pain, RedOne and Claude Kelly. The new work and lineup does not include original member Kevin Richardson.

“We’re really excited to release this new album and know that our fans are excited too,” Carter said in a press release. “We worked with a group of amazing artists and producers that we’ve never worked with before, exploring new sounds and territory and know the final product turned out incredible.”

A European tour behind the new album has already been announced, while a North American leg will be revealed shortly, according to a press release. The adult boy band is currently scheduled to tour Europe from late October through early December.

“This Is Us” follows 2007’s “Unbreakable,” the group’s first new album since Richardson’s departure. I’m not going to lie, I really really doubt that I will be at this concert. IndyConcerts.com does its best to have a reporter at every concert in Indianapolis, so I think I’ll save this show for one of our girl reporters who still might have a Backstreet Boys poster on her wall…you know who you are.

What do you guys think, are you ready for some more Backstreet Boys?

Resources from www.vogmall.com
So wonderful website!

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
The Backstreet Boys will unveil their seventh studio album, “This Is Us,” this fall, and will then mount a sweeping world tour behind the effort. Are you guys really ready for more Backstreet Boys? These guys are like that birthday candle that wont go out, no matter how hard you blow.

Anyway, set for an Oct. 6 release on Jive Records, the 11-track album features new material that Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and AJ McLean collaborated on alongside songwriters and producers like T-Pain, RedOne and Claude Kelly. The new work and lineup does not include original member Kevin Richardson.

“We’re really excited to release this new album and know that our fans are excited too,” Carter said in a press release. “We worked with a group of amazing artists and producers that we’ve never worked with before, exploring new sounds and territory and know the final product turned out incredible.”

A European tour behind the new album has already been announced, while a North American leg will be revealed shortly, according to a press release. The adult boy band is currently scheduled to tour Europe from late October through early December.

“This Is Us” follows 2007’s “Unbreakable,” the group’s first new album since Richardson’s departure. I’m not going to lie, I really really doubt that I will be at this concert. IndyConcerts.com does its best to have a reporter at every concert in Indianapolis, so I think I’ll save this show for one of our girl reporters who still might have a Backstreet Boys poster on her wall…you know who you are.

What do you guys think, are you ready for some more Backstreet Boys?

Resources from www.vogmall.com
So wonderful website!
Die Cunt Die!!!