MY ENTIRE PERSONAL COLLECTION OF 4 SALE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I have a bunch of good shit! E-mail me at [email protected] if interested. I'm only taking REALLY GOOD offers. I won't even respond to your e-mail nor waste my time negotiating a price so please submit the real offers.. I have an OUT OF DATE list of what I have in my collection from 2005. I've accumulated over 500--800 cds since then so if something is not on the list, then just ask along with your offer price.

Here's my Out of Date collection: http://home.comcast.net/~flores23/

All of my shit are OG so don't disrespect me by asking for proof and all of that bullshit.. if something is a repress, believe me I will tell you. I've accumulated enough rep through the years to prove my legitimacy..

Just holla! Remember, don't waste my time trying to get over me as if I don't know the value of the cd! LOL! Really tho...... :knockout:

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I'm getting $200-$250 offers for that 2ofthe crew.. which I feel is worth more on eBay.

You should see how lonely my cds look because they never been played since first acquiring them! LOL!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I tried to update that list but im not technical enough to upload a list an have it show under excel format into the retarded comcast website builder.. I've always wanted to do it that was as I've seen some folks do it on other websites.. BTW, no i will not dish out prices on 3000+ cds.. r u nuts? LOL!

Jun 16, 2002
I'm getting $200-$250 offers for that 2ofthe crew.. which I feel is worth more on eBay.

You should see how lonely my cds look because they never been played since first acquiring them! LOL!
da last one went for 180$ on ebay a month before , 200$ is a faire price

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
didnt see that Dankaristic pimpshit for over one year on ebay , if you add a track it will go for 400$ easily.BOMB ALBUM !!!!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I just want offers.. i got a bunch of emails and need to go through each of them and look at the offered prices.. i got yours too remark.. i need to look it over..

I've gotten offers for the 2ofthecrew and i definitely know i can sell it for more than 4250so for those who's trying to make it seem like its worth less than that, then watch my ebay listing so i can prove to you. If it sells for $250 or less, well then i'm an idiot for not letting it go to you from the start.. but i'm going with my gut feeling here and listing it on eBay. I did in fact seen it sell for more than $350-$450 so that's why I'm not letting it go for that less..