My character is stale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

SHOHEI BABA

Well every pro wrestler has times of peak popularity...but if he overexposes himself, his act gets stale.

Just like stone cold's Austin 3:16, old Shohei Baba's internet gimmick is a little stale and I'm not getting the true heel heat I'm used to. so I'm back down to the midcard (fighting x-pac, rikishi, and brutis the barber beefcake) until I can come up with a new gimmick! Stunning steve became stone cold! Rocky Maivia became The Rock - I need a new bag...

in the meantime I thought I would show you all a time in my life when I suffered a nervous breakdown working at radio shack and wrote about it on another message board - it's funny to see the insanity and I can't believe I wrote about it....lol, enjoy and

I'll see you in awhile - Sting

RadioShackSucks.com is not responsible for the content generated by its members.
RadioShackSucks
General Posts
I AM TOTALLY BLINDED BY HATRED NOW

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic: I AM TOTALLY BLINDED BY HATRED NOW
I Murder PPL For Fun
Senior Member posted 15 August 2001 08:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I CANNOT SEE STRAIGHT I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW TODAY I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT THE WORST GOT**** CUSTOMERS IN THE WORLD HERE ARE SOME MORE REDUNDANT REASONS WHYTHIS JOB IS HORRIBLE BUT AT LEAST I CAN VENT AND I WON'T HAVE TO THROW MYSELF TO MY DEATH OFF THE TOP OF THE ROOF:
* TEENAGERS I HATE THEM ALL THEY DONT DESERVE TO LIVE - EVERY SINGLE TEENAGER WHO COMES IN THE STORE IS THE SAME - TIE DYED HIPPIE SHIRT OR SOMETHNG MARIJUANA RELATED WITH A STUPID LITTLE TENNIS VISOR ON OR SOME MESSED UP SHORT FADE HAIRCUT AND YOU TRYTO SHOPLIFT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT OR IF YOU TRY TO BUYSOMETHING ITS ALWAYS CAR STEREO RELATED ONLY YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING LIKE YOU THINK YOU DO AND YOU ALWAYS RETURN IT AND GO BUY FROM ORGASM MUSIC INC OR WHATEVER

* CHINESE/PAKISTANI/BENGALI/INDIANS - YOU IDIOTS COME IN AND ASK 80 BILLION QUESTIONS AND EVEN IF YOU DONT YOU ALWAYS NEED HELP AND THEN YOU QUESTION MY ADVICE THEN YOU BUY, RETURN - ETC THIS HAS BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH AS A TOPIC I WISH YOU PEOPLE WOULD JOIN TOGETHER IN UNITY - AT A CONFERENCE IN A STADIUM SO

A) I COULD NUCLEAR BOMB YOU OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET or at least
B) YOU WOULD TELL EACHOTHER THAT RADIO SHACK IS TOO EXPENSIVE AND **** IS CHEAPER ELSEWHERE SO YOU WOULD STOP WASTING MY ****ING TIME

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE CAN YOU EVEN ENUNCIATE YOURSELVES??? YOU'VE BEEN LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY LONG ENOUGH TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS SELLING "GRO-SA-LEE" (groceries for those of us who cannot understand idiotic foreign imbecile dialect)

"SCUSA ME DO U HAB JLKJSFLKJDSD:LKJ)(3903890??"

I SWEAR TO GOD AS I TYPE THIS ONE OF THESE WORTHLESS PIECES OF **** ACTUALLY CAME IN TO RETURN SOMETHING FROM 15 MILES AWAY AND IT COST 3.99 I WANT YOU ALL TO DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE MURDER

* FIRE AND AMBULANCE PEOPLE - YOU LOSERS ARE NOT HEROES, YOU ARE NERDS - STOP COMING IN HERE IF YOU WONT BUY A CELLPHONE OR MORE - I DONT WANT YOUR FUSE BUSINESS

* TELEPHONE MORONS - WHYDO YOU LET THE PHONE RING 20 TIMES DONT YOU KNOW I AM TRAPPED UNDER 25 BOXES AND CANNOT ANSWER THE PHONE AND YOU ARE ANNOYING THE REST OF THE CUSTOMERS??? WHAT IS YOUR REASONING IN LETTING IT RING THAT MANYTIMES!!! AND WHERE DO YOU GET OFF THINKING THAT I AM HERE TO HELP YOU SET UP YOUR ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM OVER THE PHONE THIS IS A STORE, I AM NOT LEE CHEN HO FOOK THE CHINESE MASTER OF ZEN AND ELECTRONICS - I AM NOT HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GOD**** INQUIRIRIES FOR FREE - CLIMB A ****ING MOUNTAIN IN TIBET YOU *******!!!

* THE elderly - what are their problems??? WHY CANT you just look them in a home and throw away the key!!

IT's a FACT THAT IF WE WERENT A BUNCH OF PU22IES AS A SOCIETY WE WOULD let the old worthless space takers DIE OFF like natural selection and EVOLUTION DICTATES - IF YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO PUT BATTERIES IN A REMOTE - YOU ARE TOO OLD TO BE ALIVE ANYMORE - WHY WASTE MONEYPROLONGING THIS MORONS LIFE - LET THEM DIE IN THE PUDDLE OF THEIR OWN URINE THEY EXPECT US TO CLEAN UP!!! YEAH sure the typical excuse is the elderly have a lot of wisdom to give to us - WHAT A LOAD OF ****!!! WHAT WISDOM Can I get from a wittering old FOOL WHO CANNOT TIE HIS SHOES!?!?!

* Attractive pretty young girls - YOU W4ORES!! YOU THINK I WILL GET UP OFF MY A$$ TO HELP YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN WITH HIGHER CHEEKBONES THAN MOST OTHER MAMMALS??? B1TCH EAT SH1T AND DIE!!!! YOU GET NO SERVICE!! JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE CUSTOMERS!!!

* People who thnk for ONE BRIEF SECOND THEY ARE SUPERIOR AND SMARTER THAN ME I HAD ONE JERK - I asked him "Can I get your name and address?" he goes "WROOOOOOONG!!!" - I was taken aback - he was trying to impress his son who had brought in with him -

YOU KNOW WHAT I DID TO THAT ****??? THAT SON OF A ***** PAYED WITH A CREDIT CARD SO I WENT TO ANYWHO.COM AND GOT HIS NAME AND ADDRESS AND PUT IT IN THE SYSTEM ANYWAY AND IT HAD HIS PHONE # TOO AND I PRANK CALLED HIM CONTINUOUSLY AT 3 AM!!!!

a sub catgegory of this is the YOUNG COUPLE - WHO COME IN THE DOOR AND FEEL COMPELLED TO RAPE EACHOTHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORE and when they get to the counter - the "boyfriend" wants to make jokes and try to embarrass me to make himself look bigger!!! I WISH THIS IS WHAT I COULD DO!!

ME: Can I get your name and address?
Fag: No, dude just back off! Whoah there horsey (snickers to girl)! hahaha
ME: HOW ABOUT I KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY! (pulls out riot pump)
Fag: AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE (pees himself)

I need this job until february after xmas money - my credit card debt is manageable and will disappear but iI need to maintain steady income - therefore I must sell my soul into slavery at the SHACK

I HATE YOU CUSTOMERS I HA...(breaks into tears).......

I am the type to take your ABUSE - you wnat to EMBARRASS ME??? You want to INSULT ME??? I NEED THIS JOB - I NEED THIS JOB I KEEP CHANTING TO MYSELF, the MANTRA to keep me calm - BUT IF I EVER SEE ANY OF YOU PEOPLE ON THE STREET AT NIGHT WITH NO WITNESSES I WILL KILL YOU ALL I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SHOOT AND MURDER EVERYONE OF YOU YOU TOOK MYSOUL G0D**** YOU
NOOOOO NOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(cries himself to sleep)

Jul 6, 2002
I think you need to get some pussy man ( I dont mean them hoes you trick your ca$h out to..) but a real brizznitty you can connect with man......a down ass broad to swallow your babies in the morning when you awake and some one you can drill to sleep at night, ya know? I dont know about you, but bustin a nut sends this rejuvenating energy throughout my body, down to the inner depths of my soul... it really makes my day, and puts a smile on my face...maybe some lucky gal can help you "refresh" yourself....

Apr 25, 2002
FoeTwin said:
I think you need to get some pussy man ( I dont mean them hoes you trick your ca$h out to..) but a real brizznitty you can connect with man......a down ass broad to swallow your babies in the morning when you awake and some one you can drill to sleep at night, ya know? I dont know about you, but bustin a nut sends this rejuvenating energy throughout my body, down to the inner depths of my soul... it really makes my day, and puts a smile on my face...maybe some lucky gal can help you "refresh" yourself....
HAHAHAHAHAH.....and that's REAL CHAT!!

Dec 29, 2002
SHOHEI BABA said:
Well every pro wrestler has times of peak popularity...but if he overexposes himself, his act gets stale.

Just like stone cold's Austin 3:16, old Shohei Baba's internet gimmick is a little stale and I'm not getting the true heel heat I'm used to. so I'm back down to the midcard (fighting x-pac, rikishi, and brutis the barber beefcake) until I can come up with a new gimmick! Stunning steve became stone cold! Rocky Maivia became The Rock - I need a new bag...

in the meantime I thought I would show you all a time in my life when I suffered a nervous breakdown working at radio shack and wrote about it on another message board - it's funny to see the insanity and I can't believe I wrote about it....lol, enjoy and

I'll see you in awhile - Sting

RadioShackSucks.com is not responsible for the content generated by its members.
RadioShackSucks
General Posts
I AM TOTALLY BLINDED BY HATRED NOW

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic: I AM TOTALLY BLINDED BY HATRED NOW
I Murder PPL For Fun
Senior Member posted 15 August 2001 08:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I CANNOT SEE STRAIGHT I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW TODAY I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT THE WORST GOT**** CUSTOMERS IN THE WORLD HERE ARE SOME MORE REDUNDANT REASONS WHYTHIS JOB IS HORRIBLE BUT AT LEAST I CAN VENT AND I WON'T HAVE TO THROW MYSELF TO MY DEATH OFF THE TOP OF THE ROOF:
* TEENAGERS I HATE THEM ALL THEY DONT DESERVE TO LIVE - EVERY SINGLE TEENAGER WHO COMES IN THE STORE IS THE SAME - TIE DYED HIPPIE SHIRT OR SOMETHNG MARIJUANA RELATED WITH A STUPID LITTLE TENNIS VISOR ON OR SOME MESSED UP SHORT FADE HAIRCUT AND YOU TRYTO SHOPLIFT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT OR IF YOU TRY TO BUYSOMETHING ITS ALWAYS CAR STEREO RELATED ONLY YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING LIKE YOU THINK YOU DO AND YOU ALWAYS RETURN IT AND GO BUY FROM ORGASM MUSIC INC OR WHATEVER

* CHINESE/PAKISTANI/BENGALI/INDIANS - YOU IDIOTS COME IN AND ASK 80 BILLION QUESTIONS AND EVEN IF YOU DONT YOU ALWAYS NEED HELP AND THEN YOU QUESTION MY ADVICE THEN YOU BUY, RETURN - ETC THIS HAS BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH AS A TOPIC I WISH YOU PEOPLE WOULD JOIN TOGETHER IN UNITY - AT A CONFERENCE IN A STADIUM SO

A) I COULD NUCLEAR BOMB YOU OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET or at least
B) YOU WOULD TELL EACHOTHER THAT RADIO SHACK IS TOO EXPENSIVE AND **** IS CHEAPER ELSEWHERE SO YOU WOULD STOP WASTING MY ****ING TIME

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE CAN YOU EVEN ENUNCIATE YOURSELVES??? YOU'VE BEEN LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY LONG ENOUGH TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS SELLING "GRO-SA-LEE" (groceries for those of us who cannot understand idiotic foreign imbecile dialect)

"SCUSA ME DO U HAB JLKJSFLKJDSD:LKJ)(3903890??"

I SWEAR TO GOD AS I TYPE THIS ONE OF THESE WORTHLESS PIECES OF **** ACTUALLY CAME IN TO RETURN SOMETHING FROM 15 MILES AWAY AND IT COST 3.99 I WANT YOU ALL TO DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE MURDER

* FIRE AND AMBULANCE PEOPLE - YOU LOSERS ARE NOT HEROES, YOU ARE NERDS - STOP COMING IN HERE IF YOU WONT BUY A CELLPHONE OR MORE - I DONT WANT YOUR FUSE BUSINESS

* TELEPHONE MORONS - WHYDO YOU LET THE PHONE RING 20 TIMES DONT YOU KNOW I AM TRAPPED UNDER 25 BOXES AND CANNOT ANSWER THE PHONE AND YOU ARE ANNOYING THE REST OF THE CUSTOMERS??? WHAT IS YOUR REASONING IN LETTING IT RING THAT MANYTIMES!!! AND WHERE DO YOU GET OFF THINKING THAT I AM HERE TO HELP YOU SET UP YOUR ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM OVER THE PHONE THIS IS A STORE, I AM NOT LEE CHEN HO FOOK THE CHINESE MASTER OF ZEN AND ELECTRONICS - I AM NOT HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GOD**** INQUIRIRIES FOR FREE - CLIMB A ****ING MOUNTAIN IN TIBET YOU *******!!!

* THE elderly - what are their problems??? WHY CANT you just look them in a home and throw away the key!!

IT's a FACT THAT IF WE WERENT A BUNCH OF PU22IES AS A SOCIETY WE WOULD let the old worthless space takers DIE OFF like natural selection and EVOLUTION DICTATES - IF YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO PUT BATTERIES IN A REMOTE - YOU ARE TOO OLD TO BE ALIVE ANYMORE - WHY WASTE MONEYPROLONGING THIS MORONS LIFE - LET THEM DIE IN THE PUDDLE OF THEIR OWN URINE THEY EXPECT US TO CLEAN UP!!! YEAH sure the typical excuse is the elderly have a lot of wisdom to give to us - WHAT A LOAD OF ****!!! WHAT WISDOM Can I get from a wittering old FOOL WHO CANNOT TIE HIS SHOES!?!?!

* Attractive pretty young girls - YOU W4ORES!! YOU THINK I WILL GET UP OFF MY A$$ TO HELP YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN WITH HIGHER CHEEKBONES THAN MOST OTHER MAMMALS??? B1TCH EAT SH1T AND DIE!!!! YOU GET NO SERVICE!! JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE CUSTOMERS!!!

* People who thnk for ONE BRIEF SECOND THEY ARE SUPERIOR AND SMARTER THAN ME I HAD ONE JERK - I asked him "Can I get your name and address?" he goes "WROOOOOOONG!!!" - I was taken aback - he was trying to impress his son who had brought in with him -

YOU KNOW WHAT I DID TO THAT ****??? THAT SON OF A ***** PAYED WITH A CREDIT CARD SO I WENT TO ANYWHO.COM AND GOT HIS NAME AND ADDRESS AND PUT IT IN THE SYSTEM ANYWAY AND IT HAD HIS PHONE # TOO AND I PRANK CALLED HIM CONTINUOUSLY AT 3 AM!!!!

a sub catgegory of this is the YOUNG COUPLE - WHO COME IN THE DOOR AND FEEL COMPELLED TO RAPE EACHOTHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORE and when they get to the counter - the "boyfriend" wants to make jokes and try to embarrass me to make himself look bigger!!! I WISH THIS IS WHAT I COULD DO!!

ME: Can I get your name and address?
Fag: No, dude just back off! Whoah there horsey (snickers to girl)! hahaha
ME: HOW ABOUT I KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY! (pulls out riot pump)
Fag: AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE (pees himself)

I need this job until february after xmas money - my credit card debt is manageable and will disappear but iI need to maintain steady income - therefore I must sell my soul into slavery at the SHACK

I HATE YOU CUSTOMERS I HA...(breaks into tears).......

I am the type to take your ABUSE - you wnat to EMBARRASS ME??? You want to INSULT ME??? I NEED THIS JOB - I NEED THIS JOB I KEEP CHANTING TO MYSELF, the MANTRA to keep me calm - BUT IF I EVER SEE ANY OF YOU PEOPLE ON THE STREET AT NIGHT WITH NO WITNESSES I WILL KILL YOU ALL I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SHOOT AND MURDER EVERYONE OF YOU YOU TOOK MYSOUL G0D**** YOU
NOOOOO NOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(cries himself to sleep)
HEY MAN, JUST BE LUCKY UR NOT SUFFERING FROM THE "HHH EFFECT," BECAUSE IF U WERE, U WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO DEVELOP UR CHARACTER DUE TO HHH HOLDING U DOWN AND CANCELING UR "PUSH"

S

SHOHEI BABA

Re: Re: My character is stale

RydazWitCash said:

HEY MAN, JUST BE LUCKY UR NOT SUFFERING FROM THE "HHH EFFECT," BECAUSE IF U WERE, U WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO DEVELOP UR CHARACTER DUE TO HHH HOLDING U DOWN AND CANCELING UR "PUSH"
man i used to suffer the HHH effect when Holoc used to run the board ...I got banned 800 billion times. Now I'm suffering a little bit of the HHH effect because I think deep thought and sgt. hustle are blowing vamps.

Shohei Baba is the CHRIS JERICHO OF THE SICCNESS

Jul 6, 2002
chris jericho= pansy ass jabrowenee!
what ever happened to that one dude who used to wrestle...the one that won the ultimate fights and used to be apart of the FOE WHORESMAN???....Shamrock! Now he's a sav!

wwe=whack! <--poor excuse for "entertainment"