my car got peeled

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2006
www.pinkdolphinclothing.com
it was bound to happen sooner than later especially in san jose...my fucking crx was stolen the other night. Im not all that pissed about my car being gone but i had hella personal property including my old starter sharks snapback. I was smart enough to put comprehensive on it so i should get some money for it and i was given a rental so it might be a blessing in disguise but its still a shitty situation...any suggestions on how i can get more money for my car cause i know there gonna try to low ball me.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The way it was explained to me years ago was youll get private party value minus your deductible, PP value depending on mileage. If I had to guess, I'd say depending on mileage and your deductible you'd be getting around $1k. But thats just a guess.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
your damn ps3 was in there with all your games too!!!
u were in the middle of a move and your star wars dvds were in there with 3 pairs of jordans and a few fubu jersey... dogg your gonna come up!!

Apr 25, 2002
not sayin to take this into consideration since my sitch was (it seems) an exception...

I have an 89 Chevy Caprice Wagon with over 200,000 miles. maybe 300. dude hit my car and made 1600 worth of damage to a car thats only worth money if you like box chevys. anyway, their insurence (GMAC) cashed me out, and i kept my car, no salvage title.

good luck. ive had 3 cars busted into/burglarized. 2 cars side swiped. 1 car stolen. and the hit and run that i got a check for. all seperate incidents, and it doesnt always work out.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I owned a CRX like 10 years ago, one of the best cars I ever owned, could run for days on one tank, had like 180,000 miles but ran like a champ. Ol school Honda's don't break down for shit.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
it was bound to happen sooner than later especially in san jose...my fucking crx was stolen the other night. Im not all that pissed about my car being gone but i had hella personal property including my old starter sharks snapback. I was smart enough to put comprehensive on it so i should get some money for it and i was given a rental so it might be a blessing in disguise but its still a shitty situation...any suggestions on how i can get more money for my car cause i know there gonna try to low ball me.
The irony of you telling me to get a CRX because my car is a 3 legged bitch

Dec 17, 2004
^^seriously broo broo

My dad had a filthy bitch of a car. No, it wasn't a 99 maxima. She used to cry at the door for hours before I'd finally let her in the house. She'd come inside and spill mad oil on the floor while standing in the litter box. That's right, she would scratch the litter around then spill oil outside the box on the floor, diarrhea type oil at that. I would closed fist punch her for that. Maybe that explains it?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
^^seriously broo broo

My dad had a filthy bitch of a car. No, it wasn't a 99 maxima. She used to cry at the door for hours before I'd finally let her in the house. She'd come inside and spill mad oil on the floor while standing in the litter box. That's right, she would scratch the litter around then spill oil outside the box on the floor, diarrhea type oil at that. I would closed fist punch her for that. Maybe that explains it?