"My Bloody Blade" featuring Krude of Thee Infekted

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ash

Aug 18, 2002
www.mp3.com
Aiy yall...Will you please check out this new audio and tell me what I need to work on? My phones getting cut off this week probably and while its cut off Ima work on my music and Id like to know what to work on most.I think the main thing I need to work on is mic presance and my overall flow...

aight,you can get the track on mp3.com for mp3,hifi or lofi
Ash @mp3.com
My Bloody Blade @ mp3.com

You can also get this at SoundClick.com My Bloody Blade @ SoundClick

You can check that shit at Pass The Mic My Bloody Blade @ Pass The Mic

Intro: Krude
Verse One: Ash (Asher "Lil Dead" Nashah)
Hook: Krude
Verse Two:Krude

Vocals by Ash and Krude of Thee Infekted
Produced by Krude
Recorded:Late 2001
Released online late July/early August
Also featured on the Crazy Clique Records 2002 Sampler
The sampler has 22 tracks from artists such as 2 Crazy,Asher Nashah of Thee Infekted,Spazm,Last Call,Oklahoma Bass Maniax,Dan The Saltine,The Krackerz all for $3 including s/h!
Crazy Clique Records 2002 Sampler (on left)

Me and Krude are probably gonna redo this song with Echo (Krude,me an Echo are Thee Infekted) and the final version with all 3 of us will probably go on "Voices From The Grave",our upcoming lp.This track is kinda like a rough draft/demo for the final one.I recorded my vocals to no beat back in November/December of 2001,and Krude made this early 2002 and lost it on a cd.Then recently found it and he showed it to me and I thought it was pretty tight for the way it was recorded.
Aight,lemme know what you think.Thanks for checkin this ish...