my baby Chris Bell you think you know

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2003
Chris Bell/ the love of my life- he wasnt drunk as fuk he wasnt drunk or off coke NOTHING he had just opened a beer-- and they werent playing a game. No he didnt kill him self (on purpose), and NO nobody else killed him either. he was fucking around like always he knew there was 1 bullet but he didnt know the the barrel on that type of gun spins the other way he looked in to see wher it was first, playin around put it to hes head and that was it my baby was gone. ITS NOBODYS bussiness but i dont want hes death remembered like that, OR AT ALL REALLY. hes life should be remembered he wasnt drunk or off coke NOTHING he had just opened a beer-

D

Deadly Game

Im confused...was he someone that posted here or what???

and im sorry for your loss....i had a friend do somethin similar way bacc in jumior high...playin with a .38 special that was like half way loaded with hollowtips....put it to his head as a joke or somethin and it was over.....never play with guns...if its your hand you better be using it or cleanin it....they are not toys.....