My 2 favorite quotes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2003
"We are advocates of the abolition of war, we do not want war; but war can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun" ~ Mao Tse-Tung

"you can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb the world to peace" ~ Michael franti

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
mine:

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
- Stephen Roberts -

The more I study religion, the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -Richard Burton

haNk1

Sicc OG
Mar 11, 2004
"Whenever you hear a man saying he wants freedom, but in the next breath he is going to tell you what he won't do to get it, or what he doesn't believe in doing in order to get it, he doesn't believe in freedom. A man who believes in freedom will do anything under the sun to acquire . . . or preserve his freedom." -Malcom X

haNk1

Sicc OG
Mar 11, 2004
"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?" -Sigmund Freud

haha i been searching for another one i'd like.

Sep 6, 2003
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"~ Mao Tse-Tung

"A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery; it cannot be so refined, so leisurely and gentle, so temperate, kind, courteous, restrained and magnanimous. A revolution is an insurrection, an act of violence by which one class overthrows another." ~Mao Tse-Tung

"Durito says there lies a difference between the Zapatistas and the rest of human beings:where everyone sees an apple, the Zapatista sees a seed, goes and prepares the land, sows the seed and cares for it." ~ Subcomandante Marcos

"These corporations, they're lying to the public, and what they want to hide is the fact that, chiquita banana republics are really the ones that make public policy we don't really vote for politicians we vote for corporate puppets." ~ Boots Riley

"The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class shall represent and repress them in parliament." ~ Karl Marx