MUSIC VIDEO FOR UPCOMING REALITY SHOW DIARIES OF A HOLLYWOOD DOUGHBAG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2009
if you make fun of douchebags, but by doing so it makes you look like a bigger douchebag why the fuck would you put it up? at least if it was funny, but this shit's annoying. these niggas tryin too hard, lol.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
bra your a hater we out here n HOLLYWOOD WINNIN

a hater ?

because he said your music was annoying and ya'll trying too hard?

seems like you cant handle public opinion....easy as that BRA

Why post the shit for public review when you know criticism is part of it?,

and the first cat to reply you call a hater....

If you in Hollywood winning....why the fuck you comin up on here actin like sore losers?

keep that shit in hollywood cause the bay aint fuckin wit it BRA

Apr 22, 2006
BRA IAM FROM DA TOWN PUSHED A HARDLINE FOR YEARZ WHO R U IAM A FACTOR N MY TOWN HELLO.. IAM NOT HARD 2 FIND BRODIE.. WE WINNIN 2K10 CATCH US ON YOUR CABLE 2K10 HELLO

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
^ Who gives a fuck about where your from...nobody asked.....or what "hardline" you pushed for years, did we inquire as to your street cred?

This is bay Area Rap Talk, we talk rap.....music.....I gives a fuck what kinda "factor" you are..this aint www.WHOISTHEHARDEST.COM

Who gives a fuck if you "aint hard to find" when aint nobody looking for you...

THE AMOUNT OF WORK DONE IN THE STREETS HAS NEVER EQUALED MUSICAL TALENT

Apr 22, 2006
a u square fucks c bitchs ass niggas @ da top, my niggaz aint no rappers dis iz for a reality show we doin, Berkeley aint da town... nigga i grew up all over da town and berkeley bitch ass nigga u niggas iz square azz fuck get a day job bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 22, 2006
a u square fucks c bitchs ass niggas @ da top, my niggaz aint no rappers dis iz for a reality show we doin, Berkeley aint da town... nigga i grew up all over da town and berkeley bitch ass nigga u niggas iz square azz fuck get a day job bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!