Music offtopic Request

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
Hi,
I am actually first of all, very excited to bout tech commin to AZ. I am goin to see him this Thurs perform here in Tempe, anyone on this board going? And do you guys happen to know if there is goin to be an after party. I hope there isnt a bunch of dumbasses there at the concert actin a fool. I was really hopin it was goin to be over 21 but guess not.
Now the actual ques. I have is that if anyone knows where I can download first off all mexican rap. Like kind of like Lil Rob, Mr. Sancho, Dyablo, Cali lifestyle, Mr. Shadow, stuff like that. I mean I got a couple of those cds but I am looking for that type of cds to download. Anyone have like an FTP or know a site where I can get all that kind of stuff? Please let me know. Also anyone know where I can download music of AZ rappers. I went to Circles here in phx the other day and saw some guy name 480 thieve or something like that, and also AZ's Finest. If anyone gots or knows where to find this stuff IM me on Slimsurgery. Or leave a post here for me to contact you. thx