**************MUSIC CONSULTING************

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Lorenzo Green-Eyes of Epidemic Entertainment has for over 10 years now opertated in the Distribution, Featured Artists, Manufacturing, Mixing & Mastering, and Promotion end of the music business. Has the ability to shop record deals to major and indy distributors from Aspiring Rappers to R&B Singers to independent record labels seeking Distribution. As of the beginning of 2005 Lorenzo Green-Eyes has formed his own Music Consulting Company and is going public for the first time offering his services on the above mentioned tasks, and is using his foot to get your foot in the door of Major Record Labels and Distributors that would'nt normally listen to music from indy labels and artists and getting V.P.'s of A&R's to listen and make deals happen. The Major Labels and Distributors that Lorenzo Green-Eyes is working with include Universal, Sony Red, Jive, BMG, and Interscope to name a few.

If you are a artist or record label wanting to break into the music business and want featured artists like Yukmouth, Spice-1, Jayo Felony, Too $hort, Juvenile, Ludakris etc.... and need Distribution and even something as small as direction in how to put a album together the right way. You can e-mail Lorenzo Green-Eyes at [email protected] Serious Inquaries only please. At that time He will submit pricing information to you on Music Consulting etc. If your not familiar with Lorenzo Green-Eyes you can check out www.mr-dr.com and get an idea of who he is and what he can do. Get at em.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
c-money said:
wut you hook people up and take a percentage if theyre fire or you take upfront deposits?

Sort of speak i do.

I charge a service for my time in soliciting and travel to the major labels in L.A. and once I get the artist or label a deal I charge a % of the album. Not a very big %. Get at me.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Here's a major oppertunity for the Serious Rapper:

Just finished a raw album wit SPICE-1/ JAYO FELONY. Shit is off the wax. I had Spice-1 go back to his old style before he rapped hella fast, and it's the old Spice-1 the Spice-1 everyone misses. I got him back to that O.G. funk homey. And Jayo well what can i say about him, other then he spits that raw gangsta shit bangin on ECA UNO and MITCHY SLICK and all the hoods in Dago. Get at me.

I'm also letting FOR REAL up and coming artists get down on the album and bust a 16 bar verse with Spice-1 and Jayo Felony. If you have artists that want this type of exposure worldwide exposure then hook them up wit me. I'll blow their name up fo'sho. The cost is 2,500 to bust the 16 bar verse and I'm selling squares in the c.d. foldout to advertise their label web-site addy and their release dates to up coming albums. Get at me.