Music coming soon from HD of BearFaced & Indecent the Slapmaster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
You really delivered on this one, breh. That full song you posted was a slapper, and the snippets in this thread sound like some hitters as well. I've never really checked for your beats before--no offense intended there--but hearing the stuff you've made with HD is really impressive. I give proppers where they're due, and this is definately one of those cases. I hope you release a whole album with him or at least an EP.

ima do my best to bring yall what ya want... im just in this lab working and seeing what we come up with.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i could be wrong but i think lil rod 600bj and g dirty are locked... i helped 600bj out on a theme for a song called "BJ armstrong" which is a metaphor or whatever for having a good cook game whether with drugs or making music or fighting or trigger hand/arms for a fully, BJ armstrong was a chicago bulls player back in the jordan days that had a high assist rate..i felt like he was assisting the homie fetty slaps on the beat, he used the idea and made the song.. plus the BJ in 600bj made the name fit..was just somethin i came up for him when leaning i think bearfaced are much iller when they attack a subject or theme and run with it, instead of just another song...songs like 'little white lies' stick out to me.. cuz they got a meaning behind them..anywho i think the BJ armstrong song is gonna be on a bearfaced album may be on respect the conglomorate i dunno...it was when 600bj was in san diego and i still lived there po'ed up w him and talked lean team shit..ill see if fetty wanna youtube it for yall to hear

600bj underrated tho in bearfaced like sippa... i fucks w both of um ill peep the song snippets now that theyre dropped